Anyone else have no friends?

Pink_Paula

I used to have a lot of friends, but because of my SA especially my agoraphobia i lost touch with all of them. I can't blame them though i never took them up on offers to go out so they just stopped asking and we eventually drifted apart. Now i have no one in real life, and it gets so lonely at times!

oi so i dont exist anymore :mad: were freinds lurk ::p: were best buddies lol ...... cry me a river over youuuuuuuuu he sings :rolleyes:

I was talking about people I see in real life... there's only so much you can do with online gf's ::p:

Even though I'm married, how ever I have no girl friends to hang out with due to SA and I feel ashamed that I haven't any close friends to hang out with. Is there anyone else who feels ashamed or embarrased due to not having any friends to hang out with.

I'm not sure that I feel ashamed or embarrassed, but not having people to hang out with just makes feel left out of the loop. Years ago, my husband (now ex) once asked me why I didn't get some friends to hang out with... I can't remember what my answer was, or if I was even able to answer- I probably said "I don't know." If I were honest with him, I would have said "I don't know how."

writer75

Hello all, I'm new here.so I'm trying to make a few friends online at least. :) I have a VERY few friends and just last night they asked me to come over and I declined.They have asked me to come over on weekends when they are off for over a month now,and I have turned them down each time. I tell them not to give up on me,that I will accept one of these days,but I think they're getting tired of asking. I have one really close friend,but we've drifted apart because he got into drugs heavily and now he's in jail.He calls me from jail and gets out in July, so I hope he stays clean and we can start hanging out again.

TRRobin

Hello all, I'm new here.so I'm trying to make a few friends online at least. :) I have a VERY few friends and just last night they asked me to come over and I declined.They have asked me to come over on weekends when they are off for over a month now,and I have turned them down each time. I tell them not to give up on me,that I will accept one of these days,but I think they're getting tired of asking. I have one really close friend,but we've drifted apart because he got into drugs heavily and now he's in jail.He calls me from jail and gets out in July, so I hope he stays clean and we can start hanging out again.

Give it a little time friend, it won't be long.

Soon enough, things will fall into place.

Aslong as you know that, you have nothing to worry about.

Luke1993

Unfortunately I don't have any friends or acquaintances. I'm just too boring/generic and a very weak person.

Mokkat

I hate the way I make friendships with other people. I do make friends, but Im not very good at maintaining them because I usually stay home on the computer. Also I have a big problem with introducing my own friends to each other - just thinking about it makes me nervous :S

dooby-duck

I don't really have any friend anymore. I seem to leave them behind when I leave places, school uni etc...
I'm useless at keeping in touch with people.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

Yeah, I guess I don't really have any friends. Acquaintances that I have known for a long time, but never actually gotten close to.
I subconsciously try not to make friends. There's too many strings attached.

I have one but she lives 3000 miles away from me, but closer to home I don't. I moved to a small town and it's been hell trying to meet new friends. I have met people but it doesn't work out because I get too anxious and shy. But I will keep trying, I can't let myself get so sad over this anymore.

LycraPantiies92

It seems everyone I know has friends. Even people with severe social anxiety and/or depression have friends. My social anxiety isn't severe and I'm able to not let my depression take control over me on most days. But I have no friends. When I was in school or working I'd have acquaintances but never make any real friends because I am too shy and scared of getting hurt to try to get close to anyone.

Yep. Me..
I dunno. I'm not horrible or anything (and i am being totally honest) i really did think i was a nice person, but really if i was i wouldn't have nobody.

I'm happy like this though, feck people, don't need them. just have to find a way to get through the loneliness and boredom.

206Raider

I used to have a lot of friends, but because of my SA especially my agoraphobia i lost touch with all of them. I can't blame them though i never took them up on offers to go out so they just stopped asking and we eventually drifted apart. Now i have no one in real life, and it gets so lonely at times!

This.......

some my old closest friends are like strangers now, especially my old bestfriend I've known since second grade....he moved away for a couple years to Texas, came back and I was more SA than ever before and never really hung out with him. Now when I see him it's like we've never known eachother.

SAOWNSME

I have no friends at all. I might have only had one friend during my whole, but even that could be considered a reach. It seems tougher to make friends when in college.