Anyone else have no friends?

talisman

I have one friend, but she doesn't live locally, so really I have no one to hang out with 99% of the time.

DarkSeeker

I don't know there, I could easily say that I don't have any friends and never had any, but maybe the thing is that I did but did not interact with any of them on any level whatsoever, no talking nothing. Because why? Probably because I don't want to bother them with my nonsense and weirdness, although in the world I live in I wouldn't say there such a thing as something non-weird (particularly the normal emotional stuff).

I just watch them through my unbreakable window, living a real life, while I stay in my little world and fantasize about how good it would be to have a real life in the vain attempt of making fiction feel more real than reality.

Bottom line is, I'm not worthy of a real life or any positive human interactions, or even anything positive, but that's just all part of the "plan".

DarkSeeker

What plan?

The Fatman's plan of using me as a slave to take care of him when he's older and use my money to contribute to his retirement funds of course! And let's not forget the molesting bitch's plan of having a "friend" to give her the love her husband and mentally challenged mother couldn't give her. That's one twisted plan, but a simple one which only involves only very simple steps.

-Leaving me to myself at all time in front of the TV or in the care of people with mental problems

-Belittling me constantly for absolutely everything I do

-Sexually abusing me...

-And of course the most important and my favorite, something called Gaslighting, just to make sure I become a Narcissistic paranoid jerk like them.

And so that's why I can't allow myself to have any friends and can't take any real positive compliments whatsoever.

Last edited:

Timeboto

i dnt hv ne friends...have acquaintances bt nothing real!!i try to be nice to everyone,may be over nice!bt i gues ppl dnt like me d way i am!i dnt find nething wrong in me....bt lately i have started thinking that i dnt hv ne social connections,i dnt hang out or talk or may be enjoy like other people i kno!!it make me feel like a looser wen i c other ppl's facebook accounts sometimes!!i am afraid ths 'something" will destroy n wil make me aloof!!

come on, facebook? :) u stiil can have 1000 friends there and only talk with 2 or 3 serously... the rest of them are nothing, just for show up... but they only have them because it gives them something, so people think they know a lot of people...
what is a friend?
- and btw u are not a looser.. and if u are then Im to :)

Honda

I know its not easy to be lonely... but its also stupid to look at others and compare yourself to them.. Each of us is born different, raised different and experiences life differently.. You will need to bear it as life isnt perfect and its natural to experience ups and downs.. So dont waste ur time thinking about how bad u feel cuz u dont have friends or how different u r from people.. Learn to enjoy life and live it... Also be abit adventurous, no harm in that trust me..

Bad times dont last forever as much as the good times.. U need to understand that pain is part of life but it doesnt mean u shuld live in ur misery its no excuse not to live and enjoy life and make it different that the others, who cares.. I had that same experience...

Last edited:

El_Pajaro

I dont have friends anymore

I use to but I dont anymore...those people were more like people that I knew and hung out with. I realized we werent really friends...and it hurt too much to keep pretending we were friends.

spendogz

I spent the last 15 years of my life using methamphetamines. The only people I hung out with were drug addicts like myself. People that talked **** and stole from each other any chance they had. Sad pathetic waste of life to be strung out on dope. I gave it up on June 27, 2007 and along with it, all those people that weren't my friends.

Since I've been clean, I've had a hard time making friends. Everybody is grown up and has families now. Nobody has time for a single guy trying to get his life back together. Alot of my old friends look down on me and I don't have alot of confidence these days. I spend alot of time alone. I do have a few good friends though. I'd say 4 good friends.
I cherrish them. I hope I make a good friend for them also. Sometimes I think I'm really boring and don't have alot of quality things to say. Atleast that's my fear. But I feel with my few good friends I'm safe just being me. I don't think they're judging me or anything. In fact sometimes I know they have fun with me.

I heard that if you want to have a friend...go out and be a friend. Don't wait for someone to come be a friend to you. You'll be waiting forever.

Good luck all my friends

I just realized that friends are only your friends because of a certain reason... But I guess if someone was your friend for no reason that would be weird...? It's thinking like this which makes me not want to make friends... Sometimes...

da_illest101

I have friends but no one to hang out with. etheir they live too far, busy because they got a life, could hang out sometimes but usually not because i'm not into the same things. So 97% of time i'm alone

Deerhunter

Whenever I go out it seems like I have at least one person who comes up to me like "What's up Josh, how you been?" it usually takes me a minute to remember the persons name, who they are, etc. I use to hang out with a lot of people, they never were real friends to begin with though, whatever that means.

Last edited:

Stacey89

I used to have a couple of friends when I was younger but we drifted apart mainly because I just couldn't really talk to them. Now I have a boyfriend but don't have any friends.

Sardo

I have very few real life friends anymore. I like people at work, but it seems like pulling teeth to get them to do anything with me. And while I know my bf's friend's gf, I feel a bit shy about asking her to hang out with me. She is friendly to me, but I don't get the feeling from her that she wants to hang out (perhaps we're both shy, *shrugs*).

In short, it's tough. I only really have maybe one person to hang out with, and he's much older than me. He and I meet up at the pub and get a brew from time to time...talk over life issues. But he's not the kind of person I'm gonna invite over to play video games and watch movies with, ya know. I wish I had more friends like that, what I call, "hanging out" friends. Could really use that in my life right now, :(

this_portrait

I got a lot of acquaintances, and I'm in the process of drastically getting over my SA, so it's likely I may end up making some friends by the end of this year.