Anxiety, fear and loneliness

lilly354

Sometimes I can feel so helpless. I had an attack the other day (panic) and I remember just rocking in my bed trying to calm myself down. No one was around to help. It was just me and my cat. I felt so ashamed because I knew it was a panic attack yet I let the fear take the wheel.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
could i have some support here :sad: ::(: thanks

giphy.gif

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
it's 'jinxed' by the way. Ok it's just not what I'm used to, it's your thing but didn't you ever think of posting something that the person in question would like? No offense but the next one is just wierd. i like genuinely cute pets like what Hot_Tamale posted. This thread has turned into fun-play and it's in my dislikeing. :pissed off:

My bad, Jinxed. :(

I bet I know how to make up for it:

https://s14.postimg.org/usnk7ldgh/soar.jpg

Jane_Brown

the first time I had an anxiety attack, it was like life sucked out of me. But I believe that with the right treatment, everything can be changed. Are you taking any medication?

thanks but i don't click on links sorry

Are you okay to look at pictures on the web that have an associated link? If so, then look at the below picture... (lol)

soar.jpg

Ps: Just for interest, can you explain exactly WHY you don't click on links?
Btw: When using socialphobiaworld, you ARE actually clicking on links, did u know that? hehe

Last edited:

lily

Sorry i was a bit harsh FountainandFairfax, that video was your thing and you then probably thought of posting it and that it'll give me a laugh