Anxiety, fear and loneliness

lily

it's 'jinxed' by the way. Ok it's just not what I'm used to, it's your thing but didn't you ever think of posting something that the person in question would like? No offense but the next one is just wierd. i like genuinely cute pets like what Hot_Tamale posted. This thread has turned into fun-play and it's in my disliking. :pissed off:

Last edited:
it's 'jinxed' by the way. Ok it's just not what I'm used to, it's your thing but didn't you ever think of posting something that the person in question would like? No offense but the next one is just wierd. i like genuinely cute pets like what Hot_Tamale posted. This thread has turned into fun-play and it's in my dislikeing. :pissed off:
My bad, Jinxed. :(

I bet I know how to make up for it:

https://s14.postimg.org/usnk7ldgh/soar.jpg

the first time I had an anxiety attack, it was like life sucked out of me. But I believe that with the right treatment, everything can be changed. Are you taking any medication?

lily

the first time I had an anxiety attack, it was like life sucked out of me. But I believe that with the right treatment, everything can be changed. Are you taking any medication?
thanks for getting back on track w/ this thread. yes and if you read the first page, you'll see that I'm taking medication nowadays

thanks but i don't click on links sorry
Are you okay to look at pictures on the web that have an associated link? If so, then look at the below picture... (lol)

Ps: Just for interest, can you explain exactly WHY you don't click on links?
Btw: When using socialphobiaworld, you ARE actually clicking on links, did u know that? hehe

Last edited:

lily

Yeah wow i like that strong eagle!!!! i don't click on links for obvious reasons like security issues and socialphobiaworld.com are the admin's links so i'd have to trust that

Hot_Tamale

but those who hope in the
Lord
will renew their stength
They will soar on wings like
eagles;
they will run and not grow
weary,
they will walk and not be
faint
isaih 40:31
Many a person proclaims his own loyalty, but who can find a trustworthy man?
Proverbs 20:6

America's favorite Bible verse right there.

grapevine

I always seem to think that the waves of anxiety cant be overcome unless they are ridden sometimes.
Mindfulness does work to some content ( read the 'Happiness Trap' : ), but sometimes your body can just hold onto that tension of whatever it is that has attached itself and create an attack. I feel like when I have ever made progress in my life, Ive had to accept this and go through the rapid breathing and crying and all of that, build it all up and then go somewhere private and comfortable like my bedroom and just allow myself to let out all that - because when I have its been like a euphoria almost afterwards. Like a relief. Even if its the next day. Sometimes your body just needs a way to get that build up anxiety out. Like an emotional detox. Ive done this so many times when Ive pushed my boundaries. Like waves and then I get better.

Last edited: