am i a pervert?

mfs

Ever since a couple of years ago i've had this recurring thought that im a sexual pervert/ or will become one. Ive thought that im a pedophile/rapist/etc... the thoughts come and go, sometimes they go for a long time. I've always been attracted to people my age throughout life and ppl older. However recently old memories are coming back of me when i was younger and it is making me feel like im perverted, for instance when i was around 13 i remember masturbating to a girl younger than me... idk why this came to mind and it frightens me into thinking something is wrong with me. Also a memory of me when i was a junior in high school came up when i wrestling a boy in a pool (he was around 12/13) and i remember that we were in a position were i was up against his butt.... and i remember liking the way it felt and i pressed closer.... these really are the main memories of my past that are coming back for some reason idk why.... as i said ive also been attracted to girls/boys my age but there have been times i can be attracted to ppl younger... what do you guys think? am i a pervert or obsessing?

mfs

thanks, but doesnt the fact that i enjoyed that pool experience make me a pedophile or pervert in some way?

mfs

yes they are mostly, but with the memories they weret intruisive... like i said at times i can be attracted to young teens but many say that is normal

ScaredToBreathe

sounds like OCD to me. it seems like those thoughts are disturbing you more than making you feel pleasure. unwanted thoughts = OCD. pleasurable thoughts that you want about younger people = perverted. you're not perverted :)

mfs

they are definitely haunting me now and sort of intrusive... but i just remember enjoying it during the experience

mmmm

I've never been a 13 year old boy but from what I hear about them, you could have been pressed up against a filing cabinet with the same result. The fact that it was another boy's butt is a minor detail.

SPV

Ever since a couple of years ago i've had this recurring thought that im a sexual pervert/ or will become one. Ive thought that im a pedophile/rapist/etc... the thoughts come and go, sometimes they go for a long time. I've always been attracted to people my age throughout life and ppl older. However recently old memories are coming back of me when i was younger and it is making me feel like im perverted, for instance when i was around 13 i remember masturbating to a girl younger than me... idk why this came to mind and it frightens me into thinking something is wrong with me. Also a memory of me when i was a junior in high school came up when i wrestling a boy in a pool (he was around 12/13) and i remember that we were in a position were i was up against his butt.... and i remember liking the way it felt and i pressed closer.... these really are the main memories of my past that are coming back for some reason idk why.... as i said ive also been attracted to girls/boys my age but there have been times i can be attracted to ppl younger... what do you guys think? am i a pervert or obsessing?

OCD. You're not a pervert, you're just worried that you might be.
So what if you masturbated to a girl younger than you when you were 13? Remember you were only 13, not 30. Forget about it. Just move on with life.

Moa

I've never been a 13 year old boy but from what I hear about them, you could have been pressed up against a filing cabinet with the same result. The fact that it was another boy's butt is a minor detail.

LOL! My thoughts exactly. :D

Some people just have a strong sex drive, and it doesn't take much to get them excited. A minor being attracted to a minor seems pretty normal to me. An adult being attracted to a minor is another story.

mfs

haha the masturbating to a young girl was when i was 13.... the pressed up against a boy was when i was around 16!... but the point is taken.... its just that when i was 16 i moved closer because i liked it so it makes me feel perverted

Moa

haha the masturbating to a young girl was when i was 13.... the pressed up against a boy was when i was around 16!... but the point is taken.... its just that when i was 16 i moved closer because i liked it so it makes me feel perverted

You were just a horny 16 year old, don't sweat it. If I had the guts I'd post about some crazy sexually related things I did at age 16... ::eek::

mfs

that was very helpful thanks for all the replies guys ... i agree... but is it normal for an 18yr old to find young teens attractive sometimes? (12-15) i mean im attracted to ppl my age but i can be attracted to ppl younger also

Moa

that was very helpful thanks for all the replies guys ... i agree... but is it normal for an 18yr old to find young teens attractive sometimes? (12-15) i mean im attracted to ppl my age but i can be attracted to ppl younger also

I'd say it's totally normal. Those people are only 6 years younger than you... those 6 years won't matter at all once you're an adult. My boyfriend is 8 years older than me. It's a big difference when you're 18 but once you're in your 30s it doesn't matter at all!

mfs

yea i guess you guys are right, its just when i find ppl that age attractive i feel guilty and combined with my memories it makes me feel that theres something wrong with me... which really bothers me