am i a pervert?

mfs

well the comment wedged in between you guys made me feel like a sexual predator because i can find 12-13 year olds attractive at times, i mean i dont disagree they are young but i've alway tried and wanted to be a good person and have a happy life and i feel confused.... i've heard doctors say its totally normal for a late adolescent to find a young aadolescent attractive but some ppl say thats not true... either way i'm glad you don't think im a bad person hopefully i will be able to stay a good person for life

mfs

biologically i agree... but so many ppl think its creepy or weird to find young teens attractive 13 is a young teen but not viewed as one

sullyS25

It is not creepy and there may not be anything wrong with being attracted to the female body.....What is wrong is pursuing this attraction. I will not support any sort of justification to pursue a 12-13 year old by a 19 year old, I am sorry. This is wrong in every sense of the word. I am not saying you want to do this....But pursuing a 12-13 year old because you find them attractive is wrong. And if those are your intentions, then I certainly would consider it creepy.

Barry1979

It is not creepy and there may not be anything wrong with being attracted to the female body.....What is wrong is pursuing this attraction. I will not support any sort of justification to pursue a 12-13 year old by a 19 year old, I am sorry. This is wrong in every sense of the word. I am not saying you want to do this....But pursuing a 12-13 year old because you find them attractive is wrong. And if those are your intentions, then I certainly would consider it creepy.

I agree totally with you.

Last edited:

nafadda

ditto to this..VERY creepy if pursued