A life well lived...

theoutsider

Going to work already gets you tired already but it's good if you can to do a little extra or even at home you can do things you enjoy. What work do you do?

Have a nice day tomorrow. Will go out tomorrow too.

I'm an accountant so most of my work is behind the computer and dealing with numbers. Today I ran errands mostly as it was a local holiday for me. That might sound boring but it was actually fun getting so much done that I'd been putting off for weeks. Tomorrow it's back to work where I plan to try a new restaurant for lunch, possibly with a co-worker. That's kind of a big step for me as I usually prefer to go to lunch alone.

lily

I'm an accountant so most of my work is behind the computer and dealing with numbers. Today I ran errands mostly as it was a local holiday for me. That might sound boring but it was actually fun getting so much done that I'd been putting off for weeks. Tomorrow it's back to work where I plan to try a new restaurant for lunch, possibly with a co-worker. That's kind of a big step for me as I usually prefer to go to lunch alone.

Hope you have a nice time :)

theoutsider

What do you mean they don't show him that much where you live? like on t.v. or like him coming around live on a stadium to preach? !! I like Joel Osteen too! i just after recently of a situation and then with my medications i lost motivation to do a lot of things so that's what's stopping me otherwise I'd always watch him.

On TV. I think he's based in Houston which is a long way from where I am. I enjoy his sermons, he always seems to be talking about something relevant to me. Sometimes I feel like it was meant for me to catch a particular broadcast because it seems to help with something I'm going thru at that time.

grapevine

I for once was home. I am usually working today but I got the flu. So many things I want to do but cant omg its frustrating lol. Tho I had to drive my mum shopping today that was something I guess.

Ive been reading more and more about health. Its an obsession of mine, but a good one I guess : )

This book called 'Pleasure Trap' is an interesting read. For some reason not available on ebook so ive been watching lectures on it.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well... I finally got off my arse, after a few days just sitting doing nothing, and free up some space in my bookcase, and made it a bit more tidy than it was. :bigsmile:
Also, got some photos taken of things I'm looking to sell... so, I'm knackered (exhausted) from being on my feet for much of the day.
But I got things done, and that's all that matters. :D

I'm going to start going to a shyness and social anxiety group meet-up.. they have mindfulness meditation and discussions which you don't have to participate in.. i hope it goes well
Good luck, lily. I hope it helps you.:thumbup:
I wish there was something like that around where I lived. I would definitely try it out if one existed around me.

Let us know how it goes for you, if you can lily. :)

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I'm going to start going to a shyness and social anxiety group meet-up.. they have mindfulness meditation and discussions which you don't have to participate in.. i hope it goes well

Well I hope it goes well for you Lily! It's not easy stepping out of your comfort zone.

MollyBeGood

Yea, I have some things to post here that aren’t depressing or negative!
I have had a pretty good stretch lately of positive stuff.
I went to the beach, which I love to do.
Started doing yoga, meditation and acupressure again. The acupressure is giving me some pretty amazing results, and quickly.
I also made some progress on my logo and label design for my home-based business which makes me super happy.
I think getting more sun and vitamine D is helping too plus I am trying to drink a ton of water.
I did have an off day and drank too much wine and felt unmotivated in between the good days but that is to be exspected for me.

PeterO

Hello! I have been away from here for a couple of months.

I am an actor (usually for fun, sometimes for very low pay). A lot of introverted folks are drawn to performing, I've found. Anyway, I just got cast in a show with a director I really like.