A life well lived...

lily

A life well-lived is when you get out there or in your home and do things!!!! COME ON! YOU CAN DO IT!

Last edited:
And for us folks with SA/SP/AvPD (such as myself), it's NOT THAT EASY to get out there and live, as there's PEOPLE "out there". But you have the right positive attitude anyway! :thumbup:

lily

i wonder why no one is interested in this 'active' thread. i'd like to know what others r doing no matter what it is.. Hey, I'm getting closer to elite user

cappatown420

Had to go to walk-in clinic for emergency therapy. Riveting, right? ;)

Been at least somewhere everyday for the past week (except for 1 day that I dedicated to sleeping)

lily

Had to go to walk-in clinic for emergency therapy. Riveting, right? ;)

Been at least somewhere everyday for the past week (except for 1 day that I dedicated to sleeping)
hope everything went well at the emergency. that's good that you went out everyday and it's ok that you chose to take a nice day off at home to rest.

theoutsider

Well, I'm just seeing this thread so I'll have to plan to get out there tomorrow....lol. But I'll probably wind up going to work like always and coming home. I did make a concerted effort to be more outgoing today and I must say I succeeded. Today was a good day for my SA as it wasn't too bad. Tomorrow...who knows but I remain optimistic!

cappatown420

Went to work, had lunch after, ate there, went shopping. Was trying to take the day up so I didn't have to go home. It got abusive at my house.

Driving home it was nice so I had all my windows down, stopped at a stop sign- my brother and mother were in his car. When he passed, he was cussing me out/screaming and shit.... cool. Hope they stay out all night.

Need to get out of this house- got to get a personal cell phone, a different job, and move out. Hopefully I can do it. It will never be soon enough, I don't have money but when I get a phone gonna call around and see how much a weekly rate at a motel is. Put it on a credit card.

lily

Well, I'm just seeing this thread so I'll have to plan to get out there tomorrow....lol. But I'll probably wind up going to work like always and coming home. I did make a concerted effort to be more outgoing today and I must say I succeeded. Today was a good day for my SA as it wasn't too bad. Tomorrow...who knows but I remain optimistic!
Congratulations that you made the effort to be more outgoing and succeeded! Today i went to exercise again and did restorative yoga

lily

Went to work, had lunch after, ate there, went shopping. Was trying to take the day up so I didn't have to go home. It got abusive at my house.

Driving home it was nice so I had all my windows down, stopped at a stop sign- my brother and mother were in his car. When he passed, he was cussing me out/screaming and shit.... cool. Hope they stay out all night.

Need to get out of this house- got to get a personal cell phone, a different job, and move out. Hopefully I can do it. It will never be soon enough, I don't have money but when I get a phone gonna call around and see how much a weekly rate at a motel is. Put it on a credit card.
Today I had a really bad day. I slept in to a really good event but I'll go w/ my mother next time. Sorry you had your bad time as well but better than mine. You did more things out than I did. I was stuck at home all day today.