A life well lived...

lily

what therapy? I felt it was so cold i've been in bed for a lot of hours too. in any way, i hope you have a nice therapy next time.

theoutsider

Going to work already gets you tired already but it's good if you can to do a little extra or even at home you can do things you enjoy. What work do you do?

Have a nice day tomorrow. Will go out tomorrow too.
I'm an accountant so most of my work is behind the computer and dealing with numbers. Today I ran errands mostly as it was a local holiday for me. That might sound boring but it was actually fun getting so much done that I'd been putting off for weeks. Tomorrow it's back to work where I plan to try a new restaurant for lunch, possibly with a co-worker. That's kind of a big step for me as I usually prefer to go to lunch alone.

lily

What sort of group Lily?

There's an website called 'meetup' and it's a site for people for varying interests.... bush walking, embroidery, movies, food, mothers groups, astronomy etc etc.. whatever you can think of it's there.
I've often though about joining a group there - just to give it a shot.

But then I remember I don't like people :giggle::bigsmile:
A group where you do things together, go to outings, cook together.

lily

I'm an accountant so most of my work is behind the computer and dealing with numbers. Today I ran errands mostly as it was a local holiday for me. That might sound boring but it was actually fun getting so much done that I'd been putting off for weeks. Tomorrow it's back to work where I plan to try a new restaurant for lunch, possibly with a co-worker. That's kind of a big step for me as I usually prefer to go to lunch alone.
Hope you have a nice time :)

lily

Hey guys, 'A life well lived.. ' that i've come up to use as a protocol for us is used to not go down the feeling sorry for yourself zone but to be pro-active. we all have flaws, i think God doesn't want anyone not to have flaws in their life b/c then we'd not look deeper at an individual

Last edited:

lily

What do you mean they don't show him that much where you live? like on t.v. or like him coming around live on a stadium to preach? !! I like Joel Osteen too! i just after recently of a situation and then with my medications i lost motivation to do a lot of things so that's what's stopping me otherwise I'd always watch him.

theoutsider

What do you mean they don't show him that much where you live? like on t.v. or like him coming around live on a stadium to preach? !! I like Joel Osteen too! i just after recently of a situation and then with my medications i lost motivation to do a lot of things so that's what's stopping me otherwise I'd always watch him.
On TV. I think he's based in Houston which is a long way from where I am. I enjoy his sermons, he always seems to be talking about something relevant to me. Sometimes I feel like it was meant for me to catch a particular broadcast because it seems to help with something I'm going thru at that time.

grapevine

I for once was home. I am usually working today but I got the flu. So many things I want to do but cant omg its frustrating lol. Tho I had to drive my mum shopping today that was something I guess.

Ive been reading more and more about health. Its an obsession of mine, but a good one I guess : )

This book called 'Pleasure Trap' is an interesting read. For some reason not available on ebook so ive been watching lectures on it.

lily

On TV. I think he's based in Houston which is a long way from where I am. I enjoy his sermons, he always seems to be talking about something relevant to me. Sometimes I feel like it was meant for me to catch a particular broadcast because it seems to help with something I'm going thru at that time.
Yeah i watched loads of joel osteen. He helped me spiritually so tremendously but i still need a little more help i think. Him and Charles F. Stanley. look at his old sermons. they're so amazing. one is called 'Waiting on God's Timing'.. and so forth.. He helped me tremendously too in knowing and understanding about how God works.

lily

I for once was home. I am usually working today but I got the flu. So many things I want to do but cant omg its frustrating lol. Tho I had to drive my mum shopping today that was something I guess.

Ive been reading more and more about health. Its an obsession of mine, but a good one I guess : )

This book called 'Pleasure Trap' is an interesting read. For some reason not available on ebook so ive been watching lectures on it.
Thanks for sharing. I got some things done today. I'm glad i went. :)

Last edited:
Well... I finally got off my arse, after a few days just sitting doing nothing, and free up some space in my bookcase, and made it a bit more tidy than it was. :bigsmile:
Also, got some photos taken of things I'm looking to sell... so, I'm knackered (exhausted) from being on my feet for much of the day.
But I got things done, and that's all that matters. :D

lily

Well... I finally got off my arse, after a few days just sitting doing nothing, and free up some space in my bookcase, and made it a bit more tidy than it was. :bigsmile:
Also, got some photos taken of things I'm looking to sell... so, I'm knackered (exhausted) from being on my feet for much of the day.
But I got things done, and that's all that matters. :D
Well that's productive. I'm not totally occupied yet so not yet that occupied but congratulations!:D