DanFC

I've watched Live Free or Die hard and Black Hawk Down again and again and again...

But that's only because they are always played on my favorite channel XD

Movies I can keep seeing over and over:
Sweeney Todd, Donnie Darko, Memento, The Departed, In Bruges

lunaticbinge

All of the Lord of the Rings films, Monty Python films, 300, Waking Life, Half Baked, South Park: BLU, The Wall.

evernight

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
The original Dawn of the Dead
Saving Silverman
Back To The Future 1 and 2
Pet Semetary
The Burbs
I know there's more but I can't think of any off hand.

EscapeArtist

Synecdoche New York
The Bothersome Man (Amazing foreign film!)
King of California
Easy Rider
The Wall
Songs From the Second Floor (Another foreign film, the whole thing is symbolism)
Smiley face, oh my...the days.
I can never remember my favorite movies so i'll just keep updating this as my apparent alzheimers relieves itself

Last edited:
Sleepy Hollows, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Harry Potter (except the Half-Blood Prince, lighting feels too dark). Pursuit of Happiness. Maybe the Old Clash of the Titans. Predator 1 and 2.

Gerdje

ALL Louis de Funès movies
The Pianist
Midnight Express
As Good as it Gets
There will be Blood
The Truman Show
(not really into the cheap bullet- & computer generated crap from Hollywood)

Last edited:

Aussie_Lad

I rarely watch movies more than once, but loved "Into the Wild". Watched it once by myself, and then watched it a day later with my parents. Would watch it again too.

Other movies I might watch again (but havn't):
Inception (because it is hard to get your head around it totally the first time you watch it).

Tiercel

Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, and Army of Darkness :)

Bruce Campbell is great. Speaking of Bruce, I really like the musical interludes in My Name is Bruce. And most of the other things he's been in.

As for movies, I'd say the original Star Wars trilogy, LotR trilogy, The Crow, Braveheart, '80s fantasy movies (like Conan the Barbarian, The Beastmaster, and Dragonslayer), and movies that are so bad that one can't help but like. Also most Tim Burton movies, E.T., lots of Spielberg's adventure movies from the '80s, and The Princess Bride. There's so much humor in that movie that I just didn't understand as a kid.

I'm sure there are lots more, but I'll stop with this list.

WhatTheF

I'm very much into movies. So there are a lot I could watch over and over. I laugh when people say they have seen a movie a lot of times and then come to find out that means 10 maybe 20 times. I've probably seen Ghostbusters hundreds of times. When I was a kind I was only allowed to watch movies on weekends, and for a few years I watched Ghostbusters every weekend (usually several times). Of course back then I thought it was serious business, and it wasn't till years later I figured out it's a (hilarious) comedy. It's still easily one of if not my favorite film of all time. But there are several other movies I've seen an absurd number of times by normal standards such as Aliens, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, the original Star Wars Trilogy, as well as some of the Star Trek movies (II and VI most of all), the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Fight Club, plus there are a lot more I've seen a lot of times and could watch a lot more.

Last edited: