Forgotten-Children

I have a lot. xD

The Land Before Time
All the tradition animation Disney movies (The Princess and the Frog is their lastest one. I just wish Disney would stick to what they're good at instead of having crappy pop star shows...)
An American Tail
An American Tail: Fievel goes West

Iron Giant
Balto
The Secret of NIMH
All Dogs go to Heaven
Anastasia
All the Pixar movies besides MAYBE Cars because it's overrated (I think Cars is their worst film. Not to say it's bad, but just not their best. Really the only thing I like in this film is Mater because I love Larry the Cable Guy)
Kung Fu Panda
How to Train Your Dragon (yeah I know it's not on Blue Ray just yet but I saw this all the time online *shifty eyes* When it does come out, I'll be sure to get it. :3)
The Prince of Egypt OK.. I don't watch this film for the religious experience since I don't believe in God, rather... I watch it because it because it true is a piece of artwork. To me, it's like a moving painting of a story between two brothers that have to oppose one another for their beliefs however they just want to be a family. Not to mention I LOVE the soundtrack.
The Road to El Dorado
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
Cats Don't Dance
Meet the Robinsons
Watership Down (if you haven't seen it, check it out if you have a strong stomach for strange images from the minds of frightened bunnies. Also watch the 1978 version. The newer one is just toned down beyond all belief.. Plus the animation being more modern, doesn't look as nice in my opinion)
The Japanese version ofPokemon: Mewtwo's Counterattack (or... as it's called in the crappy English version by the anime killers themselves 4Kids; Pokemon the First Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back) OK my reason being is that the Japanese version is BADASS. You guys are probably thinking "How can Pokemon ever be badass. That's a kid show right?" Wrong. The Japanese version was much more dark and the soundtrack made you think that Mewtwo was Pokemon's version of Lucy from Elfen Lied.

However the reason I think people think that Pokemon is just... well... for kids is because 4kids themselves had the gall to rip this great anime to shreds by taking the original idea from the movie that they clones and real Pokemon where fighting for there territory into... "OH MUH GODDD!! DER BEATIN' EACHOTHER UP!! FIGHTING IS WROOONNGGG!!" No... Just... No... Not to mention, Mewtwo's motivation to go against humans was different aswell. In the original, he didn't like the fact that the humans were playing as god when they took him as a fetus from Mew and altered him with the DNA from Mew's eyebrow, so he thought that all humans were power-hungry beasts that should be purged from the world. In the English version however.. He just doesn't want to be a clone and doesn't want to be a slave.

On top of all that... Mewtwo's kittenhood was completely REMOVED from the original movie and was later put back on the DVD release of Mewtwo Returns (poorly dubbed by the way. Mewtwo as a kitten sounds like a guy who just sucked in helium...) This is the original version of Mewtwo's kittenhood.

Oh. Also, the little girl is named Ai, or rather, Aitwo. Her back story is that the original Ai was killed in a car accident. Her father is the scientist who was running the project, couldn't bare the lose of his daughter so he made a deal with Giovanni that if he funded the cloning experiments for him to clone his daughter that he would have to clone Mew, Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur aswell for his own super Pokemon. However when he started the project, his wife left him because he soon became obsessed with the project when she knew that this Ai wouldn't be the Ai they originally had. Years later, Ai and the Pokemon grew a little as the scientists constantly kept an eye on them until one day Charmandertwo, Squirtletwo, and Bulbasaurtwo started to wither away because their bodies couldn't withstand the cloning process. This confuses Mewtwo as he looks towards Aitwo and sees that she's is dying aswell leaving Mewtwo alone yet still alive. He grew very upset but the scientists sedated him and wiped his memory clean so that he would never remember the tragedy he had just experienced.

YouTube - Myutsuu no Tanjou japanese raw

All Studio Ghibli films
Paprika
Nightmare Before Christmas
9 (by Shane Acker)

Think that's it for now. *sweatdrop*

Pale rider
Aliens
For a Fistful of dollars more
For a Fistful of dollars
Crank
The good, the bad and the ugly
Chopper
Terminator (Obvs)
Dawn of the dead (original)
Dead Sno
District 9
Upcoming mass effect movie).

3lefts

The Goonies :D
It's just one of those movies I can always watch. I used to really want a big group of friends like that, and I used to really want to go on an adventure like that. And I still want to live somewhere like they do. So I'm sort of really fond of it. :)

MaliceInWickedland

Sling Blade - I give mad props to Billy Bob for his acting in this one

attachment.php

I like them french fried potaters... I like the way you talk, hmmmmmmmm ::p:
Haha, good movie :]

christa

Get Him To The Greek
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
This is England
24 Hour Party People
Velvet Goldmine
Control
Anchorman

MollyBeGood

What movies do you like so much that you can watch them again and again and again?

"Movie freak" here is a few
Harold and Maude-timeless plus the music
The Black Stallion-I always cry! so beautiful.....
Jeremiah Johnson-lol ..yep...twernt Mormons!

can only think of three hmmm...need more coffee!:eek:

Kristina223

Amélie
Trainspotting
Donnie Darko
Adventureland
A Clockwork Orange
Casablanca
Y tu mama también

I believe that's it. :)

MollyBeGood

I like them french fried potaters... I like the way you talk, hmmmmmmmm ::p:
Haha, good movie :]

holy cow I love SlingBlade! :D
i forgot about it....it's one of my faves for sure.

I was soo happy when Dwight Yokam got his share at the end. But damn he was good at that role. and I miss John Ritter :(

Snowdrop

The Lord of the Rings films, Indiana Jones films, and Star Wars films, Howl's Moving Castle and the Cat returns :D

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
City of God
Sin City
kidulthood/Adulthood
True Romance
Pulp Fiction
Kill Bill 1+2
Lord of the Rings
Train Spotting

Yes We Can

Boyz in the hood
A Bronx Tale
Saved by the light
and a host of others that for whatever reason, I can't remember at the moment.

AGR

A walk to remember,because of Mandy Moore,lol sorry I cant help it,she is an angel in this movie......
Lord of the Rings
Jurassic Park (played a big part on my broken English,since I would imitate them talking when I was a kid,I watched with subtitles)
Predator
Terminator 2
The Incredibles
its to much to name here,big pass time of mine.

Kiwong

Shawshank Redemption
To Kill a Mockingbird
Star Wars
Gallipoli
Aliens
Accidental Hero
Awakenings
Terminator 1
Stand by Me

Last edited:

Phoenixx

- All the Harry Potter films, except for the 4th one (I hated that one. >.>)
- Brokeback Mountain (Yeah, not going to lie and not ashamed to admit it. I thought the acting and the emotions were portrayed so incredibly well.)
- The Bourne Trilogy
- Let Me In
- Finding Nemo (Or basically any Pixar film for that matter)
- The Lion King
- Saving Private Ryan
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Edit: Paahi reminded me. How could I forget Avatar?? :O

Last edited: