WeirdyMcGee

Looks like I'm more of a Nelson Mandela than a Dalai Lama~
whod'a thunk it?

Attachments

• pcgraphpng.php.jpg
    pcgraphpng.php.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 0

Tiercel

Eeeeeeeeee, politics. You know, the reasons I stay out of them are 1) I am more than willing to admit I know little about them. I'm not completely clueless (at least I don't think ::p:) but I don't know the ins and outs. I haven't been paying attention lately either; and 2) I think most of it is BS. What I DO know about it has shown me that no matter what stance you choose, there is no way of knowing if your way is the best. How does anyone really know? You go by the statistics and facts you are shown by the government? I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but do you REALLY think they're telling the truth with all of these pieces of information?

My dad likes to say that figures lie and liars figure. Meaning that if you want to prove something, you're probably right. At least as long as you use the correct numbers.

:rolleyes:

Remus

Staff member
Seems pretty accurate for me, except I think I'm slightly more authoritarian than my result.

Steppen-Wolf

pcgraphpng.php

I'm an agnostic, I fully support same sex marriage, freedom of abortion, secular education, legalization of drugs, I oppose the death penalty (not so much on principle, but because it doesn't work and it's too risky) and most of the other "liberal causes".

And yet in my personal life I don't drink, smoke or use drugs, I'm totally monogamous and would never like the "liberal" way of life of most young people.

I guess I'm a political liberal, but a personal conservative ::p:.

hoddesdon

Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.21

pcgraphpng.php

Twiggle and I are very nearly exactly the same.

Last edited:

Solitudes_Grace

My results are pretty much exactly what I though they would be :D

Economic Left/Right: -8.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.64

pcgraphpng.php

N0D

Banned
Economic Left/Right: -9.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.13

pcgraphpng.php

baby...i'm an anarchist...:cool: