Wouldn't life be great if it had an "Undo" button?

Forgotten-Children

If you ever go into MS Paint or Word Pad on you're computer, you can go back to where you last left off instead of making a mistake on a project so you could undo what you did and then put something new on the artpiece or document?

Yeah... Wouldn't it be nice if life had that? This is basicly a thread to post the times in your life in which you would have liked to have an undo button.

I know at times whenever I sketch something (especially in pen), and I make a mistake that's near impossible to fix, I wish I had an undo button. This is part of the reason why I'd much rather draw on the computer than on paper.

Oh hell yes!!:cool:

If I had an "undo" option in my life I could go back and fix several "mistakes" that would end in me actually being reasonably happy right now.:)

Aussie_Lad

I've had use for such a button in the past, but not anymore. I now accept everything good and bad as a learning experience. If something doesn't work out the way I had planned, I ask myself what I can take away from that. There is not one person on the planet that does not make the occasional mistake, but the ones that have made successes of their life, are the ones that surrender to the mistake and put it behind them to concentrate on what you can do in the future to not make the same mistake again.

Phoenixx

There are so many times in which I would've LOVED an undo button. I would also like the entire edit menu as well. ::p: Also when I'm doing textbook questions for homework, Ctrl + F would be super handy.

Damaged

Yes undo 25th April 2010 about 11pmish in Liquid Night Club talking to my ex bf for the first time.

Would be amazing as id be happy, and agoraphobia free.