winning the lottery

mrb

use it for toilet paper , it would last for ten years , i mean jesus think of all the money you would save never having to buy toilet paper for ten years ;) am i fkn clever or what :D:D

Anomaly

Depending on the amount, invest 75% of it, keep/use 20% for personal use (particularly debt), and distribute 5% to those who need it. If all goes well, I'd have a lot more I could put toward charitable use (should I choose to) later.

DarthMessias

I wouldn't spend money on something particular. It sounds boring but I would rather invest in something to gain more money...

First I would also would give money to my closest people.

After that..
I would go on holiday to Hawai, or another warm country. Or go snowboarding on wintersports. I would buy a villa, with a swimming pool, studio, and tennis place in the garden. And I would buy a trike, or a quad. And I would buy lotsssssss of clothes & shoes.

And I'm not sure what i would do next. Just relaxing in my big villa haha =D

mozart87

I would invite you to join me at some cool detox centres in europe that I know, so we can meet and overcome our social phobia.

mrb

to be honest id give most of it away , and hmmm would i love doing that .. so many people out there that can be helped .. make there lives a whole lot better :)

Last edited:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I'd travel to meet all my friends in person... then I'd probably buy an apartment and some nice stuff. I'd save any remaining money just in case.

hangbi92

Ill buy a big house and get my family to live in there and never stepped out of the house again.

Emily_G

Tithe and pay for things at church/support missionaries, pay off all debt, put the rest into savings.

Lost Girl

In this week's 'If I won the lotto' fantasy I would buy this place ~ NORTHERN RIVERS NSW LARGE HOUSE AND 20 ACRE SHARE - eBay l am completely in love with it!! Or the idea of it ... Either way I am in love!!!!
lovestruckgj5.gif

It ussually wouldn't be my kind of thing at all. I've always preffered living near the coast than deep inland, but I was in full-on fantasy mode imagining how peaceful and beautiful and different life would be if I lived on a property like that. My heart hasn't fluttered like that in years. Sigggggggggh:rolleyes:.

recluse

I could devote my time to getting therapy because i would not have to work...I could even have an implant if one exists in my brain to stop social anxiety.

Pink_Paula

If i won the Lottery i'd honesty give a lot of it to charity, specifically animal charities. I'd also spoil my mum rotten, she deserves it after putting up with me for this long and the rest...well i guess i'll just spoil myself lol

Chlo

Banned
i would buy my next door neighbours a new car so the alarm on the current one would stop going off through the night!!!!!!

xxaimsxx

I would give half to my parents seeing as they have helped me so much throughout my life. So they could retire and stop working and just chill.

And for myself i would buy a place near an island abroad somewhere sunny so i could go and feel happy all day in the sun. (which would help with my sa)

And the rest i would probably give to animal charities, cancer research and mental health charities.

I cant be bothered buying anything else dont need it really.

agoraphobickatie

man, winning the lottery would be the SH!T!!!

i'd pay off my car! haha, i have about $8,000 left to pay, haha... i mean, i guess i'd sell it and get a new accord coupe, cause i want one, haha.. (a honda with lottery money?! yeah, i know..) ...maybe i'd get a range rover :D

anyway, i'd pay my dad back for all the bills of mine that he's been paying.. get him a new truck..

i'd get my mom a new car (because it worries me that she drives around in a crappy car, lol) and get her a house, for sure.

basically, i'd help my family with whatever they needed since they've helped me soooo very much! i'd probably save most of the money for when i'm able to be out on my own, but yeah i'd blow some of it on stupid things, too :)