Will there be Homo Erectus humans in heaven?

This question is for those who believe in such a thing (heaven). Whether you accept evolution as a fact or not you can’t deny the fossil evidence showing various humanoid species that are now extinct. Did they all go to heaven or is Heaven only reserved for homo sapiens?

btw, Although I am not religious and I don't believe in the heaven concept please understand that this is not a mock/snark thread, and that I honestly would like to hear religious peoples opinions on this subject.

Nack

Banned
This sounds like a bait for a flame war, this is basically a evolution vs religion discussion; and I think we all know how that turn out in the past.

This sounds like a bait for a flame war, this is basically a evolution vs religion discussion; and I think we all know how that turn out in the past.

um, I thought I made it clear that this wasn't the case. This has nothing to do with evolution. This is more of a theological discussion. These fossils exist whether one accepts evolution or not. No one is trying to convince another to come over to the other side. This thread is asking the reader whether or not they think these Sapien predecessors went to heaven or not. (regardless of whether you accept that they are predecessors or not)

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
You said erect. Huhuhuhuhuh.

beavisbutthead__oPt.jpg

Pookah

We're all reincarnated dinos. The *******s are the tyrannosaurus and various other meat eaters. The shy folk were probably prey animals.

Nack

Banned
um, I thought I made it clear that this wasn't the case. This has nothing to do with evolution. This is more of a theological discussion. These fossils exist whether one accepts evolution or not. No one is trying to convince another to come over to the other side. This thread is asking the reader whether or not they think these Sapien predecessors went to heaven or not. (regardless of whether you accept that they are predecessors or not)

Well I was talking in a sense that its about evolution and religion. :\ You're not denying that evolution does not exists and at the same time you believe "sorta?" that there is a heaven? whut? :confused: I just can't take it seriously when you put them together like that, lol. Of course any extreme believer will simply say that their god put them there for whutever reason.

Btw, what the fudge is heaven? >.>

lyricalliaisons

I certainly am not religious at all, but I do believe in God & in a place our soul goes to after we die (also known to most people as "Heaven"). I think every creation ever born is in heaven. Including dinosaurs. Though they're probably in a separate part.

lunarla

I made a similar statement/question in the other god thread. I believe the response I got was that people before the time of Jesus and Christianity got to go to this place called "Abraham's Bosom." I'm not sure if that really covers early hominids though as there's an obvious gap somewhere from humans as we know it. I also got the comment of "somewhere along the line we got souls" or something. In our evolution. Both outlandish to me, but some are content with those notions.

I also got the comment of "somewhere along the line we got souls" or something. In our evolution. Both outlandish to me, but some are content with those notions.

I wish there was a way to pin point the exact moment in human history where we obtained souls.

this is all too complicated for me.

::(:

hippiechild

I'd argue that heaven is populated exclusively by erectus, neanderthals, ergaster as well as other, higher-level primate genera (papiotatoes, panamarandi...).

Once we started acting more like viruses than primates, we forfeited our rights to heaven.

I'd argue that heaven is populated exclusively by erectus, neanderthals, ergaster as well as other, higher-level primate genera (papiotatoes, panamarandi...).

Once we started acting more like viruses than primates, we forfeited our rights to heaven.

have you ever read Ishmael by Daniel Quinn

hippiechild

No, but I just looked it up and it sounds awesome! I'll give it a whirl when I find time! :D

Thanks for the suggestion

Nack

Banned
I'm still waiting for some religious bloke to tell me that I should go to hell because I don't believe in Jebus.