Which expressions do you hate

shygirly

I want to hear which expressions bug the crap out of you.

Mine: "At the end of the day"
"I know right?"
"I need to take a breather"
"Over it"

JCS008

At the end of the day there are just so many things that bother me. I know I should just get over it and go on with my life, but sometimes things are actually out of your control.

I hate when people combine the names of them and their significant other. (i.e. Brangelina or Tomkat). It really bugs the crap out of me. I need to just take a breather when I hear things like that since it really does have no any affect on me.

I also hate when people say: That's just the way I am. I mean how unresponsible and unaccountable can you be? Its just people being lazy and trying to rationalize their mistakes sometimes. I know, we should accept others for who they are, but at the same time, you should be willing to change who you are in order to improve yourself, right?

See what I did there? Pretty lame. I know, right?

RedRibbons

At the end of the day there are just so many things that bother me. I know I should just get over it and go on with my life, but sometimes things are actually out of your control.

I hate when people combine the names of them and their significant other. (i.e. Brangelina or Tomkat). It really bugs the crap out of me. I need to just take a breather when I hear things like that since it really does have no any affect on me.

I also hate when people say: That's just the way I am. I mean how unresponsible and unaccountable can you be? Its just people being lazy and trying to rationalize their mistakes sometimes. I know, we should accept others for who they are, but at the same time, you should be willing to change who you are in order to improve yourself, right?

See what I did there? Pretty lame. I know, right?

LOL! How clever! ;)

Phrases that bother me are..

"Same difference" >_>

And...

"Fair enough" <_<

Felgen

I hate all valspeak expressions. It annoys me every time someone begins every fucking sentence with "...And I was like".

That's why the british accents (especialy in Scotland) mop the floor with the California accent. ;)

Queen_Of_Pain

I hate it when people randomly say "cheer up it may never happen" usually whatever "it" may be probably did just happen, hence my facial expression at the time the phrase was said lol. Or maybe not, but it still annoys the hell out of me.

FOR REAL

Banned
I hate all valspeak expressions. It annoys me every time someone begins every fucking sentence with "...And I was like".

That's why the british accents (especialy in Scotland) mop the floor with the California accent. ;)

"and i was like" lol, im guilty as charged, i say that all the time!

the one i hate is "that is so last week"

iamthenra

"Get over it..."
"It will happen" Or "It will happen when you least expect it..."

Grrrrrrrrr
3760732492_ac8831536c_o.gif

Reiji Moritsugu

"Try to understand them, that´s just the way they are."

I hate it when those words are said by people who want me to understand, but will not even lift a finger to try and understand me.

See you around :)

Richey

This one person used to respond to me with "granted" ...it annoyed me just a little, laugh out loud.

Cal

"Well it's always in the last place you look." Of course it is!

Someone i used to talk to online constantly said "fair enough", even when it was not really needed, i know it's already been mentioned, but it annoyed me immensely.

I'm also getting tired of hearing people label things 'random' too. I hear that word at least 20 times a day in real life, and about 200 a day online, so it's really starting to... (do I dare say it?) 'grind my gears'!

Shinigami

To tell you the truth there will basically be showers tomorrow with literally a real possibility of some sunshine, to be honest.