Where do you feel the most comfortable?

PerseverareJasmine

I don't know. I guess home, at night.

I wish it was cheaper and easier to have your own house. I would really like to have a place where I could live where I could be alone when I want/need to be alone. A place where I could make noise without bothering anyone.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I love when I get the house to myself.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Haha, that emoticon at the end looks like how I look when I get really into a happy song I like, nodding my head, smiling, and jamming out.

Same here. Though, ah'd be more like this:
headbang.gif
But ye get weird looks doin' that while listenin' tae yer iPod. :giggle:

PerseverareJasmine

Same here. Though, ah'd be more like this:
headbang.gif
But ye get weird looks doin' that while listenin' tae yer iPod. :giggle:

Yeah, I remember one day I was listening to a song on my Mp3 and head banging, not knowing that my mom was watching me and I was embarrassed when I saw her looking at me like she was thinking "What in the world is she doing?" lol.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
At home with my dog, watching cheesy old horror movies or listening to music and drawing or somehow being creative. Intrusions are the worst, so I keep a very low profile and do my best to not encourage interaction from neighbors.

Last edited:

PerseverareJasmine

At home with my dog, watching cheesy old horror movies or listening to music and drawing or somehow being creative. Intrusions are the worst, so I keep a very low profile and do my best not to encourage interaction from neighbors.

I love playing with my dog too. I always play tug-of-war with a sock with him haha. It's always a little awkward whenever I see my neighbors. My family are just hardly acquaintances with them, so we'll just give each other a little nod of acknowledgement when we see each other then go back to whatever we were doing.

Physically comfy: in my bed with the fan blowing or in my recliner.

Mentally comfy: Walking in the woods, on a moon lit night, where I'm the only human for miles around.

Kiwong

At home in my unit when I can shut the world out, and spend time with my great mate, Lenny the Cockatiel.

I also feel good sometimes towards the end of a half marathon race. I'm lost in a better place through immense physical effort, and I feel a hundred feet tall and bullet proof. My anxiety is gone.

Kiwong

and my favourite time of all, is after a race, when I can go to a place where I feel safe from the world, and have the rest I deserve. My whole body aching from the effort, my cells screaming out with fatigue. The rest is wonderful, it comes from a place of peaceful weariness. I sleep and dream of what I have achieved and file it in my mind for future reference,

Last edited:

PerseverareJasmine

and my favourite time of all, is after a race, when I can go to a place where I feel safe from the world, and have the rest I deserve. My whole body aching from the effort, my cells screaming out with fatigue. The rest is wonderful, it comes from a place of peaceful weariness. I sleep and dream of what I have achieved and file it in my mind for future reference,

I have to agree with you on that. I'm not much of a runner at all, but I do like feeling my joints aching after a good workout.