When was the last time you felt on top of the world?

When was the last time you felt like you could do anything? My moment was nearly a decade ago after bungee jumping, but I would do anything to get that feeling again.

Last edited:

EscapeArtist

6 months ago, when I acquired an athletes-body and was extremely athletic for the first time. Bungee jumping, that's something I need to do!

Felgen

When I went from 110 to 74 kg and dates started getting successfull for the first time in my life.

Damaged

Erm i guess sexay times with my ex bf back in april haha =)
Sometimes you feel this rush of love through your body, that everythings perfect for that one moment and your on top of the world lol bit cheesy but true :D

garry29

Sometimes you feel this rush of love through your body, that everythings perfect for that one moment and your on top of the world lol bit cheesy but true :D

That sounds nice :)

BlackKids

For a guy thats pretty much just called sex lol
No matter how stressed/anxious I've been feeling as soon as I start getting friskey everything goes outta the window and instincts take over.

As for the last time I felt on top of the world, that was about an hour ago. Out cycling and sprinted almost every hill. Now I'm enjoying the chemicals/hormones :cool:

P.S I'd love go skydiving. Not sure about bungee though. I'd rather hit the ground from 10000feet than be strangled. I bet its super fun though.

Last edited:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
When I was a teen and I used to believe I was the reincarnation of some important person and I had to continue the mission this person couldn't finish. That wasn't the only thought, I had many others like that. It's a long crazy story that lasted a few years. I miss those times... I had more motivation then. That was probably the only time I felt that way.

bigrob

About two weeks ago when I thought I was finally going to kick my stepsons ass.

The selfish, irresponsible jerk never showed. :mad:

But I felt great that day! :)

Predacon

I have up and down days, sometimes I get out bed and feel like I can do anything other days not so much.

EscapeArtist

When I was a teen and I used to believe I was the reincarnation of some important person and I had to continue the mission this person couldn't finish. That wasn't the only thought, I had many others like that. It's a long crazy story that lasted a few years. I miss those times... I had more motivation then. That was probably the only time I felt that way.

wtf! I thought I was the only person on the earth that thought this crazy way! Whoever my next idol is, my god, I AM him/her! I'm going to change the whoole freaking world with this amazing mind and power!
After I watched Into the Wild, I thought I was a reincarnation of Chris Mccandless. Hahahahahah... well we're similar but i'm currently trying to persuade myself that I am NOT Chris Mccandless, I am NOT Henry David Thoreau and that I am NOT a smaller, female, less important, with less temperance, part of Gandhi. I think this ties in to the fact that I still don't know who I am, perhaps this is why you lost that...

And I sound like an idiot but this is almost an addiction. It does make me feel invincible, and then pathetic and disgusting when I 'waste' the talents of this reincarnation...
I'm so shocked because I thought I was the only one who thought in this obviously insane manner.

Last edited:

Marletta

When I graduated high school and that was a long time ago. I wish I could get that self-confidence and self-esteem back. I lost my drive and ambition when I graduated college and started living in the "real" world. ::(:

black-wings

Well, I got an internship to a big time law firm here in Arkansas. I was told I was the first one to ever get an internship there and it felt great to really set the bar for guys who wanted to intern in the future.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
wtf! I thought I was the only person on the earth that thought this crazy way! Whoever my next idol is, my god, I AM him/her! I'm going to change the whoole freaking world with this amazing mind and power!
After I watched Into the Wild, I thought I was a reincarnation of Chris Mccandless. Hahahahahah... well we're similar but i'm currently trying to persuade myself that I am NOT Chris Mccandless, I am NOT Henry David Thoreau and that I am NOT a smaller, female, less important, with less temperance, part of Gandhi. I think this ties in to the fact that I still don't know who I am, perhaps this is why you lost that...

And I sound like an idiot but this is almost an addiction. It does make me feel invincible, and then pathetic and disgusting when I 'waste' the talents of this reincarnation...

And i do feel like a failure because, with all this mental chaos, I'm failing my "mission". Although, sometimes I wonder if all this wasted time of now a days it's some sort of training (you know, learning from the sh*t, having a lot of time to think and learn, etc.) for something that comes either in this life or the next, if there's a next.

I still don't know who I am either, or what I am. Sometimes I don't even feel human, I feel like a genderless, ageless ghost. Having other several identities doesn't help either, because I keep wondering which of all of us is the "main" identity. There doesn't seem to be a main identity, but a team controlling one body. I still have those crazy thoughts now a days, I am just able to identify them as something not too normal (although I get second thoughts at times and wonder "but what if this is true?", and then my epic confusion starts again) When I was younger I was convinced that all of those things were real and that's why I had more motivation and i wasn't confused about every single thing.

And I am surprised too to see someone who thinks in a similar way. This is such a small world... isn't it?