Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • not sure

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Transgender

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
I think gender is natural in humans and that both male and female have tenancies but that society has pushed gender roles where they were never meant to go, and therefore causes much confusion.

This goes both ways, as a man I find it hard to live up to Rambo man that is portrayed in action movies, the dad on tv who is a selfish slob and the actual everyday man that I see in life..

I have never been much into sports and so I find it fascinating to say the least how we choose to define genders..

I am just me.. my suggestion is just be you

Insanewoman389

I'm more interested in a "Relationship" with a man but the idea of sex with a girl is such a turn on I can't ignore the fact that I also like girls even if the idea of a relationship with a girl seems odd. Like a friend with benefits thing lol With a guy there's more of a set role you know? Not just a friendship.....I don't know how to explain it XD

chia

I voted not sure but I'm pansexual (find people attractive regardless of gender/sex.). I already restrict myself so much in other aspects, so it's nice to have something about me that doesn't limit my choices. :)

Straight, but I find women totally hot. I put it this way - I like to look at them, in fact even prefer to look at them rather than a naked male - but I wouldn't want to do them. At least not at this point in my life. I suspect many straight women are this way. I've kissed a girl before and it didn't feel right to me.

Straight. There are too many things about the average female I find as turn on's not to be straight. Come to think of it, I aint met too many ''average'' females lately...... I LIKEY!

wanderingstar

I am straight, except for those times that I'm not.

Mostly I (a girl) like the men-folk, occasionally though I like the women-folk.

I am attracted to androgynous indviiduals...

Heteroflexible, maybe?