• Bisexual

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • not sure

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Transgender

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters

DanBabineau

Honestly not sure, feels like it's changing for me as I get older. I'm leaning towards saying heterosexual, but I also feel like I've been moderately attracted to the appearance of other men before - but never enough for me to think I'd ever want to do anything with them other than admire how handsome they are.

LeDiskoLove99

Yes, I think it has. I've noticed that lesbians tend to be a LOT more harsh on each other than anyone else. They're more picky, and it's kind of terrifying. I can only flirt with friends, I can't approach anyone I don't know, especially if I like her. I would freak out before even trying. It's hard unless you simply stick to dating close friends, in which case I need to befriend more lesbians haha.

Scandic123

I consider myself straight, but I'm a little unsure... I um... actually kinda like a boy I went to school with. I've never told this to anyone before...

LeDiskoLove99

I'm a mega lesbian, but I look like a straight girl and it's very irritating at times :p

Trust me I feel your pain. The only time people don't mistake me for a straight girl is when my best friend (oh you can see her gayness from miles away) and I are walking around together. Usually holding hands haha.

Draconess25

I don´t know why is said gay´s are "4 %", when it´s nearly 50 % on this forum.

Eh, maybe some of the people who marked bi prefer one gender over the other.

I'm frightened of men and the male body, and most of my relationships have been with women, but I love people for their souls. It sounds sappy, but it's true. It just so happens that my angel is a guy, so I'm a little apprehensive in bed, but I'd love him the same if he was a chick, sexless demon, 40-ft tree, or Spanish lynx. Of course, I probably wouldn't sleep with him if he were one of that later two. xD

GhoulsNightOut

I'm bisexual. Life's a buffet. xD

I'm more interested in a "Relationship" with a man but the idea of sex with a girl is such a turn on I can't ignore the fact that I also like girls even if the idea of a relationship with a girl seems odd. Like a friend with benefits thing lol With a guy there's more of a set role you know? Not just a friendship.....I don't know how to explain it XD

I thought I was the only one! I prefer having a boyfriend...when it comes to women I just want...physical interactions with them. I feel like a d i c k. haha I don't know why though. Maybe it's due to bad experiences with them in high school. Well I've never had a girlfriend before so I'd still give it a try.

DepravedFurball

I'm bisexual. Life's a buffet. xD

I thought I was the only one! I prefer having a boyfriend...when it comes to women I just want...physical interactions with them. I feel like a d i c k. haha I don't know why though. Maybe it's due to bad experiences with them in high school. Well I've never had a girlfriend before so I'd still give it a try.

Polygamy? Get in a loving relationship with one of each genders, and you'd be all set. ^^

And though this next statement might make me seem like a complete perv, I'd like nothing more than to be in a poly-arrangement with two women. As long as the Love (with a capital 'L'-English-lit-sense) is there, and so deep that you ran the risk of drowning in it daily, then there'd be no problems.

GhoulsNightOut

Polygamy? Get in a loving relationship with one of each genders, and you'd be all set. ^^

And though this next statement might make me seem like a complete perv, I'd like nothing more than to be in a poly-arrangement with two women. As long as the Love (with a capital 'L'-English-lit-sense) is there, and so deep that you ran the risk of drowning in it daily, then there'd be no problems.

^_^ That's the dream. haha I don't know what I want exactly. Dating/relationship is the last thing on my mind these days. Well once I get over all this personal and financial crap, I think I want to give an open relationship a try. I must know the touch of a woman before I die dammit!

That's not perverted. There are all sorts of arrangements going on out there, which I would have never known about had I not taken Human Sexuality in college. lol So long as nobody gets deceived or hurt, nothing wrong with whatever arrangement you choose! Good luck finding women who's willing to share you. :p

Odo

Banned
I'm bi... I go through phases when I prefer one or the other, but for the most part I would rather be with a woman.

Api

I like the term pansexual, but that's probably because I dated a transgender for a long time, so bi is usually sufficient. Generally I just like people based on their personality. To be fair, I think girls are cuter but boys tend to have more in common with me.