• ENFP

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
We're special. I'm not INTJ, though :(

I think there is a correlation between your personality type and whether you are more likely to have something like SA. Strengths and Weaknesses.

PS: Wow... you actually quoted what I said... lol. wait 2 secs to reload the image

Lea

Banned
As Serafina said, I wasn´t sure about some questions either, that´s why I did it more times, got the same result anyway. One interesting thing I found on "wrongplanet.net" (asperger forum), is that the majority of people with asperger syndrome are INTP or INTJ.

Noca

Banned
As Serafina said, I wasn´t sure about some questions either, that´s why I did it more times, got the same result anyway. One interesting thing I found on "wrongplanet.net" (asperger forum), is that the majority of people with asperger syndrome are INTP or INTJ.

That could explain my level of Autism.

I got ISTJ this time. I know that in the past I have gotten INTJ, and I believe my N% was small and my S% is small... I don't know if that means they're both weak or maybe just pretty close to equal.

limetree

I'm INFJ and a bit obsessed with mbti.

I think there is a higher proportion of INxxs on the internet in general, although it makes sense that we would be more susceptible to SA since we are the rarest irl; when the world doesn't live up to our vision or care to explore the abstract topics we find fulfilling. Intuition can be paralyzing when anticipating all the multiple ways a situation could go wrong...

LadyWench

INTJ.
You are:

* very expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

Lorraine Manca

neat thread idea! im INTP
i read recently about how this whole personality thing was kind of debunked. I think myers and briggs were inspired by jungs work to make the test, but he never really endorsed the test and refused to take it himself. Its all very foggy now though. myers and briggs were a mama and daughter team. so that says it all right there. are there any psych majors out there that know the story, i wonder?

chickenmaryjane

ISFP

# very expressed introvert
# moderately expressed sensing personality
# moderately expressed feeling personality
# very expressed perceiving personality:confused:

oui

INTJ. I've taken this test a bazillion times, and I always get the same results. INTJ's are the rarest type.

mrb

slightly expressed introvert

slightly expressed sensing personality

distinctively expressed feeling personality

slightly expressed judging personality