• ENFP

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters

Silvox Black

INTJ. Introvert, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging. The accuracy of this test is fairly consistent with how I thought my personality was with Thinking and Judging being only 10% higher than Feeling and Perceiving. My life has the emotional aspect combined into my actions and morals but there is more logic in it than emotion. However I believe that all participants should keep in mind that how you answer certain questions in that test varies according to mood, so factor in a give or take percentage for each category.

Lost Girl

ISFP

# very expressed introvert
# slightly expressed sensing personality
# moderately expressed feeling personality
# moderately expressed perceiving personality

hmm..

Introverted (I) 90% Extroverted (E) 10%
Intuitive (N) 60.47% Sensing (S) 39.53%
Thinking (T) 56.76% Feeling (F) 43.24%
Judging (J) 74.29% Perceiving (P) 25.71%

Your type is: INTJ

"Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

DarkSeeker

I'm not sure of what I am

I got all characteristics 50/50 except Intuitive. I never take that test twice without getting totally different results.

nopark

INTJ Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

I like how one of those pages called it the "Mastermind!"

Anomaly

INTJ

Introverted 89
Intuitive 38
Thinking 75
Judging 11

You are:

* very expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* distinctively expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

phil91

Looks like I'm the only ESFP on here. :cool:

Extraverted - 67
Sensing - 100
Feeling - 25
Perceiving - 44

Performer (ESFP) said:
Performers have the special ability, even among the Artisans, to delight those around them with their warmth, their good humor, and with their often extraordinary skills in music, comedy, and drama. Whether on the job, with friends, or with their families, Performers are exciting and full of fun, and their great social interest lies in stimulating those around them to take a break from work and worry, to lighten up and enjoy life.

Performers are plentiful, something over ten percent of the population, and this is fortunate, because they bring pleasure to so many of us. Performers are the people for whom it can truly be said "all the world's a stage." Born entertainers, they love the excitement of playing to an audience, and will quickly become the center of attention wherever they are. Performers aren't comfortable being alone, and seek the company of others whenever possible-which they usually find, for they make wonderful playmates. Performers are smooth, talkative, and witty; they always seem to know the latest jokes and stories, and are quick with wisecracks and wordplay-nothing is so serious or sacred that it can't be made fun of. Performers also like to live in the fast lane, and seem up on the latest fashions of dress, food, drink, and music. Lively and uninhibited, Performers are the life of the party, always trying to create in those around them a mood of eat, drink, and be merry.

The Performers' talent for enjoying life is healthy for the most part, though it also makes them more subject to temptations than the other types. Pleasure seems to be an end in itself for them, and variety is the spice of life. And so Performers are open to trying almost anything that promises them a good time, not always giving enough thought to the consequences.

Like the other Artisans, Performers are incurably optimistic - "Always look on the bright side," is their motto - and they will avoid worries and troubles by ignoring them as long as possible. They are also the most generous of all the types, and second only to the Composer Artisans [ISFPs] in kindness. Performers haven't a mean or stingy bone in their body-what's theirs is yours-and they seem to have little idea of saving or conserving. They give what they have to one and all without expectation of reward, just as they love freely, and without expecting anything in return. In so many ways, Performers view life as an eternal cornucopia from which flows an endless supply of pleasures.