• ENFP

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters

Streifen

I got INTJ, which did sound like me on alot of points, though three years ago I got INFP. These tests are always kind of hard for me in that I have to really think about whether something is more true for me or not sometimes.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I N T J

Introverted 100
Intuitive 75
Thinking 25
Judging 44

# very expressed introvert
# distinctively expressed intuitive personality
# moderately expressed thinking personality
# moderately expressed judging personality

Famous people of your particular type:

Isaac Newton, Niels Bohr, C. G. Jung, Michel de Montaigne, Michel Nostradamus, Ada Lovelace

B

Beatrice

INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

Strength of the preferences %
22 50 50 33

slightly expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed judging personality

Famous INFJs:

Nathan, prophet of Israel
Aristophanes
Chaucer
Goethe
Robert Burns, Scottish poet

U.S. Presidents:
Martin Van Buren
James Earl "Jimmy" Carter

Nathaniel Hawthorne
Fanny Crosby, (blind) hymnist
Mother Teresa of Calcutta
Fred McMurray (My Three Sons)
Shirley Temple Black, child actor, ambassador
Martin Luther King, Jr., civil rights leader, martyr
James Reston, newspaper reporter
Shirley MacLaine (Sweet Charity, ...)
Piers Anthony, author ("Xanth" series)
Michael Landon (Little House on the Prairie)
Tom Selleck
John Katz, critic, author
Paul Stookey (Peter, Paul and Mary)
U. S. Senator Carol Moseley-Braun (D-IL)
Billy Crystal
Garry Trudeau (Doonesbury)
Nelson Mandela
Mel Gibson
Carrie Fisher
Nicole Kidman
Jerry Seinfeld
Jamie Foxx
Sela Ward
Mark Harmon
Gary Dourdan
Marg Helgaberger
Evangeline Lilly
Tori May

Last edited:

awkwardamanda

I took this test awhile back. INTJ, although I don't remember the numbers. I think they were all in the 60s to 80s. Interesting that it's the most common type here. When I read the description afterwards it said that INTJs are rare - I think about 1% of the general population. Of course it's not surprising that the majority of us are introverts at this site.;)

I remember reading that INTJs are perfectionists. I've always been a perfectionist, which is one of the reasons I believe I have obsessive-compulsive personality disorder. So I was reading something about that once and the author had written, "I'm convinced that most INTJs suffer from OCPD." I was like, :eek:! My head just tilted to the side awe. =0

A few years ago I went to a career workshop and we discussed these personality types. We didn't do the actual test but we were asked to guess what types we were just based on the descriptions. I remember the guide telling us Ps drive Js crazy. Js are more set to schedules, like, when the meeting's done it's done, whereas Ps will be like, "just one more thing," and it's only done when they think it's done. I can think of a couple of people who are clearly Ps that really get on my nerves. That was pretty much how I figured I must be a J. There was this guy I had some university classes with. He would always walk in late, disrupt everybody by sitting down in the front of the class instead of discreetly taking a seat at the back, and then start asking question after question, sometimes about things he would have heard, had he been there at the beginning. Then we'd continue with the lecture and he'd have another question. Drove me nuts. Like, shut up! Let's get on with the class already. Asking questions can be good to a point, but enough is enough already. And then my mom has this cousin who phones and talks and talks and talks to whoever answers, about crap no one cares about. She's close with my mom but even she gets annoyed at times. This woman has no concept of other people maybe having things to do. You just can't get off the phone with her. It's difficult to even catch a break to say, "Sorry, I've got to go." If you try to, she'll often keep talking anyway. Sometimes she'll talk your ear off for awhile and then finally say, "Well, I should let you go," and you're just about to say goodbye and she'll start yapping about something else. Sometimes you'll just get off the phone and she'll call back saying she forgot to tell you something. I really wish we had call display because I wouldn't answer her calls unless my mom was home. It really drives me insane. Can any of the Js relate at all?

veronica

INFJ

moderately expressed introvert
slightly expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed judging personality

idealist, counselor

Simmy

INFJ -

moderately expressed introvert
moderately expressed feeling personality