• ENFP

Votes: 9 1.7%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters

Shant

I often get INFP. So much so, I tend to get on myself about it.

Used to be an ENFP before Social Anxiety came into the picture.

ISTJ

very expressed introvert
slightly expressed sensing personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality

bangdrum

I've done these tests a million times and can't keep the same result.

I'm definitely Introverted and Judging (need closure, like schedule rules details etc). I think I'm on the border between S and N because I get both with pretty equal frequency on different versions of that test and it's always "slightly expressed." As for thinking/feeling, I think that my actual personality is more of a thinker, but my SA causes me to appear as a "feeler" because I hate conflict and criticism and hurting anyone's feelings etc.

So I usually score ISFJ or INFJ. I don't think any of the descriptions I've seen fit me.

awkwardamanda

I'm having trouble understanding HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXTROVERTS DEVELOP S.A!????

Not everybody at this site actually has SA. Some are here for other reasons. Also, it's possible to be an extravert because you want to be around people, but just have a difficult time with it. Introverts often prefer to be alone. Introverted does not imply shy and extroverted does not imply outgoing.

Last edited:

missjesss

Banned
But from what I know about extroverts, they speak there mind whereas Introverts have to think before speaking generally so I find it very hard to believe that an extrovert can hold back opinions etc as they express themselves very easily and freely... all of my extroverted friends are very similar... attention seekers...no shame...blurt out thoughts and feelings, although I am a so called introvert its strange as I'm very loud and out going amongst people I know and I don't need alone time from my bf weird..

Shant

But from what I know about extroverts, they speak there mind whereas Introverts have to think before speaking generally so I find it very hard to believe that an extrovert can hold back opinions etc as they express themselves very easily and freely... all of my extroverted friends are very similar... attention seekers...no shame...blurt out thoughts and feelings, although I am a so called introvert its strange as I'm very loud and out going amongst people I know and I don't need alone time from my bf weird..

Extroverts aren't attention seekers. Communication and such just comes natural to them that they don't think much of how they look, in the minds of others (or introverts).

I was really extroverted as a child. Right now I'm arguably on the opposite side; having severe social phobia. However, it wrecks me since I'm also arguably extroverted. Having social phobia primarily doesn't "feel right", because I'm accustomed to be a lot more sociable. It feels like being social phobic prevents me from being an extrovert, which I would be if social phobia wasn't here. I would possibly enjoy having a large group of friends, hanging out often, and leaving the house for long moments at a time. However, I don't have a large group of friends and despite desperately feeling a "need" for it, I fear it so much that I avoid it. I don't prefer to stay inside, but I feel trapped. Hopefully I'm explaining extroversion with social phobia well enough...

Social phobia isn't necessarily an indicator of introversion or extroversion. There's also a lot of gray area.

missjesss

Banned
Im in the same boat as u but I have always been introverted when it comes to talking about my feelings however everything else about me is extroverted I love music, to be out and about doing anything etc and yes I feel trapped too because this is not natural for me either!

Glumlock

Seems like quite a few SAers are Introverted.

INFP

Introverted (56%)
Intuitive (67%)
Feeling (89%)
Perceiving (43%)