what's your new years resolutions?

greggy

Hey beautiful peeps, ok I have been other weight for too long now and I hate the way I look, so im gonna give myself the whole of 2014 to get into shape. This will require 4 times per week to the gym, and a diet which my mum keeps going on to me about! I believe strongly that my low self esteam has a lot to do with my weight! Please share what your newyears resolution will be?

Scandic123

(One of) my new year's resolution(s) is to only drink Coca Cola for meals and not throughout the day, and I'll try to start drinking water. And then of course, I need to improve socially and say more in class so it doesn't affect my grades.

To really work hard towards not letting the judgments of others affect my moods.
I have a big problem with that.:kickingmyself:

Good luck with your goal to lose weight!

dannyboy65

Mine is to get out of my comfort zone and go out and meet people. Even though I get scared talking to people I am working on it. I get better everyday but hey that's just how life is when you have autism :)

Get out more, talk/meet more people etc. Also need to do some stretching and 20-30 min a day walking. I am not trying to lose weight it is just to become more active and improve my overall health. Plus exercise releases endorphins, which fight depression/anxiety. Also, to stay away from shitty friends. I need to make better friends/relationships. Get an internship, save more money. Probably add a few more things when I think about it more.

Steiner

To run more I guess. I guess you can stick that in the usual "Lets lose weight and get healthy" new years resolution folder. I feel very original with my resolution.

ukmale

Hey beautiful peeps, ok I have been other weight for too long now and I hate the way I look, so im gonna give myself the whole of 2014 to get into shape. This will require 4 times per week to the gym, and a diet which my mum keeps going on to me about! I believe strongly that my low self esteam has a lot to do with my weight! Please share what your newyears resolution will be?

Well mines to get back on the diet I got off it over Xmas and added abit of weight I so far last time I weighed myself I lost 66pounds by going on a Asian so indian chinese and japanese cuisine from that area of the world and still another 64pounds to go so should get there soon back on track again now that Xmas is all over

S_Spartan

I really only have one and that is to get away from the screens. The computers, tablets, phone, and TV. It will be very hard for me as I now actually sleep with a tablet computer in bed. That is how bad it's gotten. So I'm now trying to think of other things I can do that do not involve a screen.

BlueWeepingRose

I'm going to quit smoking cigs. This is a horrible habit of me and it's causing me to get sick and cough a lot. Over the summer I got bronchitis and that was no fun at all. Think it's about time that I quit for good. =)

jaim38

1. learn to apply makeup well and within 10 minutes
2. be more positive
3. improve social and verbal skills
4. get a job

That's it for now.

DepravedFurball

Along with Dreamyblueskies and a few others, probably try and give an honest effort to quit smoking. Been a mild smoker now for over half my life... and it's probably not helping my anxieties any.

>.<

Meggy0001

I am going to use 2014 to transform myself :) I haven't been happy with the way I look or am so I thought to give myself a year to change my physical appearance, go for something completely different
Get out of my comfort zone more, meet new people, finally make some friends and figure out who I actually am because I have no idea haha
Guess the cliché new year new me thing :D

greggy

Well mines to get back on the diet I got off it over Xmas and added abit of weight I so far last time I weighed myself I lost 66pounds by going on a Asian so indian chinese and japanese cuisine from that area of the world and still another 64pounds to go so should get there soon back on track again now that Xmas is all over

How did you manage to lose that much weight eatting chinese? Did you exercise aswell? Im trying this diet where you fast for 2 days per week, well 600 kal on fast days, apparently you lose weight very quickly doing it. Im 16.10 stone I want to be 14.5 :kickingmyself: