what's your new years resolutions?

greggy

I am going to use 2014 to transform myself :) I haven't been happy with the way I look or am so I thought to give myself a year to change my physical appearance, go for something completely different
Get out of my comfort zone more, meet new people, finally make some friends and figure out who I actually am because I have no idea haha
Guess the cliché new year new me thing :D

How are you gonna change yourself?

awkwardamanda

I think my new year's resolution will be to actually change the calendar in my room every month. I used to forget about it until partway through the month. Sometimes I would notice it needed to be changed but I was either busy or too lazy to get up and do it right at that moment, so I'd put it off and keep forgetting about it. Sometimes I skipped whole months. I didn't get a new calender last year and my old one was still on May of 2012.:eek:mg: (Yes, I'm that much of a procrastinator.) I put up my new one on January 1. We'll see how long this lasts.

Outlander

Sorry, no more New Year resolutions. They only got me frustrated. It's very sad looking back and realize that every single resolution became nothing. And I try to be better, really! But... It's like I wasn't capable to do great or important things, and always back to the easy, little and irrelevant goals. I've thinking that there are some kind of people out there unable to be different. And I'm one of them. Born to be stuck.

Find a new study (because right now i'm isolated, no school no job)
Meet my chat friend from California, she's coming to my country and i'm going to her's. So two big events :)
Play Rocksmith almost daily
Make more friends
Read books
Do my Lumosity training everyday
Have more goals (yup..yup)

rcnm

Improving my yoga and meditation practices
Eating healthier
Getting my driver's license (just like you @LavenderWitch)

but my most important resolution would be working on not worrying about other people's opinion, trying to not overthink if people are going to judge me so that I can make some important changes in my life.