What's your favorite type of weather?

Etbow23

I love rain and overcast days. Now that I moved to Texas and there has been a rainy past couple days (it's usually sunny and hot) I realize how much I miss Maryland because it rains more there. I used to love walking in the forest when it rained. Here the trees aren't nearly as tall, and I'm not around any forests. :(

bcsr

i love rainy weather... thunderstorms especially... course i wouldnt want it to be raining all the time, either.

1BlackSheep

I love fall weather, when the sun is shining but there's a cool, crispness to the air. It's my favorite time of the year! :)

Starry

Bright, hot sunshine... It lifts my mood so much.

However, I also enjoy the power and majesty of thunderstorms... And snow is just wonderful!

I love the middle of Spring. It is still nice and cool, but the severe cold is over and done with. I also love seeing people's gardens in full bloom when you drive around the streets.:)

jonas89

^^ my favorite weather is bluedays ;)

Hmm when it's not too hot or cold about 15 C° and it's a breeze,, I also like it when it's really cold and the weather is really still and no clouds are seen ( On nights ) so I can easily see the stars.
But it somehow depends on the mood how the weather is..

Swifty

Summer afternoons, not too hot not too cold but you can still wear short pants. A tiny bit of rain is fine.

Entangled

NOT winter!

But I like the end of summer time, where it starts to get a bit cooler and everything is starting to slow down in nature. A light rain shower with this scene is wonderful.

vitalis

I love hot summers with a great sun and over the average temperatures. I also like the poetry of rainy, cloudy and dark autumns and evenings, but please, not very often. :D

Etbow23

Summer afternoons, not too hot not too cold but you can still wear short pants. A tiny bit of rain is fine.

Yeah, or summer evenings. I hate summer days bc I can't walk outside without sweating a bucket but the evening/night is something i've always loved.

WeirdyMcGee

Yes... summer nights.
Hot - no sun; sky filled with stars, bush buzzing with insects and bullfrogs.
I guess that's not really a 'type of weather' as much as it's a mood or atmosphere.

...Hot, clear sky, dark. Then I can actually manage to go out without getting covered in heat rash from the sun.
I'm not a winter person. Rain horribly restricts the amount of physical activity I can fit into my day - so does snow and the cold.

Icepep

Cloudy mainly, some rain and wind. Lots of wind. Don't really like hot sunny days, as it is just too damn hot, and it sucks to sit inside alone on those days :p.

And I want my winters to be cold, so cold that when you walk out the door you go "damn, its pretty freaking cold outside today"...and the wind ain't making it better.

Oh Norway, I love you so.

drganon

I like autumn weather the best. Living in North Carolina, the summers and springs are too hot, and the winters are just cold and ugly with slushy snow.