What would you do in a Zombie Apocalypse?

Necrucifer

Just wondered what everyones take on it is :D I would gather some food from a low populated store...find some means to defend myself and probably make way to the nearest pepsi depot LOL...you know for a long time I thought mountain dew was its own company...then find out a year or two ago its a pepsi product...wow...I love dew.

Blabla..

I would chop my own hand off and replace it with a chainsaw and say , Groovy

No seriously it would be way more exciting than the life i'm leading now , i always secretly dreamed a worldwide catastrophe would happen , just to break that stupid routine everyone follows , but zombies are too dumb , it would be quite easy , i have learned many tricks after playing all those zombie games , peace of cake

Last edited:

Necrucifer

lol...I would laugh if they never died from a shot to the head or like notld2 I think? or return whatever where they burnt that one corpse and it spread it haha epic...Yea i like um...what movie was it not the one you said its um...Them? I think...the one where the guy wheres those sunglasses and sees people for what they really are...ugh stupid brain is not working...

MrJones

300408_700b.jpg

Just wondered what everyones take on it is :D I would gather some food from a low populated store...find some means to defend myself and probably make way to the nearest pepsi depot LOL...you know for a long time I thought mountain dew was its own company...then find out a year or two ago its a pepsi product...wow...I love dew.

You certainly wouldn't be the only one headed for the dew warehouse. There would be competition (me). If we have to wage war over the place, then so be it. A clean war though, being careful not to spill the good stuff.

Necrucifer

Yea can not waste the dew! ...I dont like all the other flavors but livewire and regular...code red is ok so I will only have a war over those the rest idc who has lol and treadmills...that is a cool idea LOL then they cant get to the windows!

Agent_Violet

i don't have a plan. my husband does though. he has our house stocked with guns and ammo,etc. I told him i will just let them bite me....of course, my survival instincts would probably kick in and I'd be shooting them alongside my husband.

(hoping zombies don't attack...skeery)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I will wait it out in my house. When they see me hunched over my laptop, they'll assume I'm already a zombie and leave. Once they leave, I'm off to the nearest twinkie factory.

Tiercel

Forget guns, chainsaws, and treadmills. I'd finally live out over 15 years of D&D fantasies.

Except I wouldn't actually be the paladin type I've aspired towards for the past 15 or so years. First, I'd find a pretty, single girl. Then I'd lure zombies towards her, trapping her. Then I'd rescue her, and we'd live happily ever after. As long as I don't talk in my sleep, that is.... ;)

I would feel bad for my one friend, though. It's been decided that if we ever face a true zombie apocalypse, he would have to be put down for the good of mankind. Despite him being the only one in our group qualified to drive things like big rigs and buses....

coyote

there are three drawbridges across the bay

they cut the county off from the rest of the world

once we raise those, we'll be fine up here

Thelema

As we know from Land of the Dead, after about 40 years they will learn that they can walk under water, so Islands will not save mankind unless they are surrounded by cliffs.

So

1. they sink?

2. They can survive weeks and hundreds of milest without feeding for the trip?

3. They won't rot like a bloated corpse in the water or be eaten by sea creatures or rot in the heat?

4. They'd have the forethought to all go in one direction, so they'd be able to invade an island all at once?

Now, zombies, that's serious business. But now we're getting ridiculous :D

Necrucifer

Yea and what if they dont even need the brain like so many so called zombie movies say thats how they are destroyed? Everything would have been rotted to no use and I am sure the brain would not be able to keep that much energy after its been so long that its practically useless to sustain any life. Then we would be utterly screwed.

Necrucifer

I want a zombie apocalypse...least it would give me some fun for awhile and that way I wont mind going outside at all due to all the chaos and everyone else worried about themselves and I could feel free for once LOL. Ok maybe thats negative thinking but still.

upndwn

1) Get a secure vehicle like a van or a Humvee and plenty of gas, repair tools and spare parts

2) Get survival gear, weapons and plenty of weapons, food and water (a crossbow would be perfect as seen in The Walking dead)

3) Get as far away from civilization as possible and start a new life in the wilderness

Fen

I would become a zombie too and I would try to kill every single person in the face of the Earth, mostly kids!