What were some of your horrible experences with "friends?"

Draconess25

"Friend" who tried to drown me.
"Friend" who tried to drown, choke, beat, and molest me.
"Friend" who did awful things to me in bed that I'm not sure I completely regret.
"Friend" that I stuck up for in 6th grade that robbed my best friend in sophomore year.

And after my stint as an alcoholic, many of my friends no longer respect me. They talk to me like I'm slow. They never really understood I have mental issues, or they thought it was non-serious enough to be a laughing matter. Like "Oh Kai, we already know you have issues."

MikeyC

"Friend" who tried to drown me.
"Friend" who tried to drown, choke, beat, and molest me.
"Friend" who did awful things to me in bed that I'm not sure I completely regret.
"Friend" that I stuck up for in 6th grade that robbed my best friend in sophomore year.
None of these people were even close to being friends. I'm so sorry. :crying:

Draconess25

+1 They sound more like sadists.

Eh, it's a fine line with some of my friends. We all hit and pick at each other, but we also all have each other's backs, more like what I've seen with guys. There's also kinda this weird hierarchy we have that none of us understand but we all naturally know.

goblin

1) Spent a lot of time with me when there was no one else who'd have them, but pointed out my flaws and awkwardness like it was funny.

2) Was a close friend during the school year after transferring in after a supposed suicide attempt at the last, until more popular kids took notice.

3) Vented to me almost every night about everything under the sun... and never once cared about my problems in return.

Tian_Tian

Friends...more like aquaintances, let me walk around school with period blood on my pants.

Last edited:

jaim38

Friends...more like aquaintances, let me walk around school with period blood on my pants.

I'm sorry you had to go through this. I had a former friend/classmate who had her period in class, and some classmates weren't so nice about it, but the teacher lent her her sweater to cover up. Periods, esp the first one, can come at unexpected times, so it's important to bring pads with you everywhere you go.

Hi,
I read your post. I thing your post very well for every people and I have a small website.
chiropractor service through which you can get. If your feel good, please come to our site will see.
Thank

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
My pals had a penchant for asking girls out that I had an interest in. Mention that I like someone? Within a week they were hanging out with her. "You were never gonna ask her out anyway.' 'Yeah, well you never would've noticed how cool she was if I hadn't said anything."

High school bliss. :D

jellzzz

well, i don't really have a lot of friends in the first place.
but i had a friend once that bullied the crap oud of me.
and most of the friends i had when i was younger tought that i was weird and a pushover.