what was your best ..

mrb

subject at school , or what is your best subject at school , mine was history , i loved all that old historic stuff ..

When I was in school, art was probably my best subject. Second was physical education, since I'm athletic. But evidently, this wasn't enough to keep me in school past 16 years old :/

mrb

Sex ed, cause we got to see the giving of birth on video. Quite astonishing I tell ya

yea we had that a giving birth film ... we all just stared at the film in awe lol and there was me thinking it was a stork bird that gave us babies , dont ask lol my mother told me that , she used to say a stork bird flys babies over and gives them to parants , how Niave was i lol of course i couldnt wait to go home and tell my mother all about it :D in the end she said will you shut up keep going on about it :eek: guess she was i little embarresed by it all :D

Devrium

mine was Science.. any and all science (er well except physics.. I really fail at physics). I took a lot of advanced genetics and chemistry all through high school. I kinda miss school =/

Lea

Banned
It also depended on the teacher a lot, if they have nice personality and know how to make the lesson interesting and productive. My favorite subjects were for example biology, history, russian, citizenship (don't know how the right translation would be), geography also not bad, or literature. Later on, I hated the sex education, I didn't want them to mess my head with such crap, besides I didn't like the teacher. All the girls seemed to like him, but not me.

lunarla

English is technically my best subject. But I really, really like Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Though those are things that I have to actually try at and are more challenging for me. And sometimes I wish that those were the things that came easy to me, but oh well. At least when I learn it all, I'd be able to write a thorough and technically correct essay?

dooby-duck

Mine was probably design technology. A bit of a doss lesson, and we got to play with knives and stuff.

LadyWench

I was best at English, and I enjoyed it. However, my favorite subject was science. I did pretty well in it, but not good enough. At least not to my liking.

My best subjects in high school were English, Writer's craft, and instrumental music. I also really enjoyed biology.
My worst subject was, by far, chemistry. That stuff just never clicked with me. Ugh...

Luke1993

ICT, computers and stuff.

Worst subject were all languages, I would often walk out of lessons and outright refuse because I thought there was no point in learning a language from countries I will never want to go to.