what type of comorbidities do you have along with social anxiety?

what type of comorbidities do you have along with social anxiety?

• hyperhydrosis

Votes: 21 12.5%
  • generalized anxiety

Votes: 69 41.1%
  • parkinson

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • autism

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • depression

Votes: 132 78.6%
  • OCD

Votes: 41 24.4%
  • panic Disorder

Votes: 32 19.0%
  • agoraphobia

Votes: 41 24.4%
  • Post-traumatic stress

Votes: 20 11.9%
  • substance/drug abuse

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • sexual disorders

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • sleep disorders

Votes: 52 31.0%
  • ADHD

Votes: 21 12.5%
  • mania

Votes: 22 13.1%
  • schizophernia

Votes: 6 3.6%

• Total voters

LadyWench

OCD, panic disorder, depression, agoraphobia (not as bad now...but it can get that way), hypochondria (I know this one wasn't on the list, but it's one that I suffer a lot from).

johnny 85

generalized anxiety, depression, substance/drug abuse and sleep disorder (recently been coming at me).

Danfalc

Banned
generalized anxiety, depression, substance/drug abuse and sleep disorder (recently been coming at me).

This pretty much,except Im on a substitue for my substance abuse and have been drug free for years now,ready to detox off the subsitute as well soon :)

lyricalliaisons

As most with SA, I've suffered with depression, I'm also 95% certain I have HFA (high functioning autism), or PDD-NOS (Pervasive Developmental Delays-Not Otherwise Specified), & some general anxiety. I was diagnosed as being bipolar, but since finding out about Asperger's Syndrome/HFA, etc. I've been doubting that diagnosis. Also, I have an avoidant personality & agoraphobia.

this_portrait

Eh, SA is really the only thing I have that interferes with important aspects of my life. Avoidance definitely goes hand-in-hand with that. Depression and anger are sometimes present in me, but both of those can be traced to my SA, and they're not that severe. I only have very very VERY slight OCD, I'm a bit genophobic, and I have a bit of an issue that is more related to gender (NOT gender identity disorder, though).

dreamqueen

manic, post stress anxiety, "abuse" substances, and my OCD is the most apparent issue of myself :p

although i wouldnt consider myself to have SA. im very outgoing and social, love being with public. my ocd just loves everything :p the stuff effects me daily. im very ocd about making myself "better"/forgiving/being optimistic, and me being a generally happy person helps too. got lows tho ofc :p

Last edited:

Square_Eyes

Generalized anxiety, depression, substance abuse, hypochondria (no option in poll) and, while undiagnosed, I'm quite certain that I have mild to moderate form of OCD.

A

Adeel

Well,I have depression along with panic disorder and agoraphobia.My two symptoms i.e Agoraphobia and depression have been cured by myself and my will power alongwith medications and prayers but panic disorders are still disturbing me and haven't find yet; a proper cure for it