what stuffed animal did you sleep with as a child?

what stuffed animal did you sleep with as a child?

• Total voters

LeDiskoLove99

I loved everything 101 Dalmatians as a kid, any stuffed animal I had was 101 Dalmatians, that or frogs. I still love frogs haha. And no I don't think it had much impact other than comfort.

Ithior

I don't remember sleeping with stuffed animals but there was a teddy bear that I really liked. I kept all my favourite stuffed animals though (in boxes that were supposed to go to the garage), wouldn't want to throw them away.

Scandic123

Lol, I just remembered that I also slept with stuffed burgers with eyes and mouths. I still have a collection of around 20 stuffed burgers.

Phoenixx

I didn't sleep with any stuffed animal, but I did have a security blankie.
^ Same for me too. All throughout my childhood I had a yellow blanket I would sleep with. I always had to have it every night and even when taking naps. I eventually outgrew it and it got really worn out anyway, had a giant hole in it and the edges were frayed. I honestly don't know if my parents kept it or not.

Now I actually do have a teddy bear I occasionally sleep with, usually when I'm feeling lonely and depressed. Got it about 6 years ago for my birthday, when my cousin took me to Build-A-Bear. It did have a jacket, but I prefer it as just a classic bear without anything else on it. I never really did understand the outfits, but it's cute for younger kids.

coyote

Now I actually do have a teddy bear I occasionally sleep with, usually when I'm feeling lonely and depressed. Got it about 6 years ago for my birthday, when my cousin took me to Build-A-Bear. It did have a jacket, but I prefer it as just a classic bear without anything else on it. I never really did understand the outfits, but it's cute for younger kids.

my bear sleeps naked :thumbup:

Zaki

I used to sleep with a big teddy bear I named Fluffy. Tbh I still sleep with a little teddy bear sometimes. Don't judge me...don't you do it. :giggle:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Some time ago, I found an old dog that was my pet for many years as a child. The poor thing looks like a rag doll, but I still love it. I've put it in my bed :giggle: