what stuffed animal did you sleep with as a child?

what stuffed animal did you sleep with as a child?

• Total voters

Lamb

Have to go with teddy bears, though I slept with a variety of plushies. The odd thing is I never really had any sort of emotional attachment to them..

If anything I think my neglect left an impact on my poor stuffed animals. That says more about my personality. :eek:h:

Where's the stuffed sheep option? :( I didn't sleep with one as a child but I have one now. Her name is... Sheepie. One of the ones from Bath and Body Works.

I had a big stuffed pink elephant my mother got me. I loved that thing. Unfortunately the basement I was storing it in flooded a little and it got so moldy I had to throw it out. Really made me sad. And now I'm getting all sad thinking about it :(

coyote

Where's the stuffed sheep option? :( I didn't sleep with one as a child but I have one now. Her name is... Sheepie.

I had a big stuffed pink elephant my mother got me. I loved that thing. Unfortunately the basement I was storing it in flooded a little and it got so moldy I had to throw it out. Really made me sad. And now I'm getting all sad thinking about it :(

i would lend you my teddy bear

but i'm afraid you'd drool on him

I had a green stuffed dog that I called Ruffy. We did everything together. He's the one who sparked my fascination for film.

Last edited:
I didn't have stuffed animals as a child. I wanted to sleep with my pet possum but mama wouldn't let her in the house.

Deer-Head-in-Bed.jpg

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Where's the stuffed sheep option? Her name is... Sheepie. One of the ones from Bath and Body Works.

I like your naming style.

I have a ferocious stuffed tiger on my bed right now, named tigery. He is awesome. I've had him since I was a newborn and he's yet to leave my side. He has also gone that long since being washed.

I don't think tigery has SA, he seems to be very social with the dust bunnies.

GhastlyCC

When I was really young...
It was A tiger,a bear,a pig,a donkey,and a rabbit.
Guess who? :p

And then when I got a little older.
This.
$T2eC16RHJHIE9nyseHsRBQwWsc1Vfw~~60_35.JPG

haha

Kiwong

I also have a Bilby, white pointer shark, Major Mitchell Cockatoo, wombat, Koala, Emu, and a Kiwi.

I never had a stuffed animal that I slept with :idontknow:

But I did drink a hot chocolate every night before I went to bed....So does my stomach "stuffed" with a hot chocolate drink count? :giggle:

cowboyup

I didn't sleep with any stuffed animal, but I did have a security blankie.
And um, well, I still sleep with one. I had to pack up my old one because it was 39 years old and it was ragged. But I could not part with it. So I had to go out and buy another one. My original blankie could never be replaced but I just upgraded. I found myself in the baby aisle at Target one day, and there it was, my new, soft, blankie with a monkey on it.

I love my blankie.