What is your favorite video game?

Apotheosis

Portal 2 Co-op. I like test my cube trajectories by flinging my partner across bottomless chasms. They even make it some of the time!

You know, I think I might be pure evil.

fdctk

i'm on the final fantasy bandwagon - ff3 & 7 being my favs.
best story plots. ever.

Last edited:
B

Beatrice

i'm on the final fantasy bandwagon - ff3 & 7 being my favs.
best story plots. ever.

BOOOOOOO. haha

Ohhh, I forgot to mention I also LOVE Submachine! It's not a video game, but an online escape-the-room game. It's addicting. Mateusz Skutnik is genius :D or, um, just knows how to create pretty decent computer games

jamie99

It's a 3 way tie for me... FF 7, 8, and Morrowind. I also loved RE 1&2, parsite eve, actually most of the PS1 games were good.

MrJones

mmmm It has to be MGS4. I've played the rest of the games after this one so maybe knowing the plot has ruined the gameplay a little (anyway MGS1 is awesome)

I also love GTA series and it's always funny to play some sports game like FIFA or NBA2k

megalon

Tough one, I gotta go with Mass Effect 2 at the moment. Rounding out the rest of my top 5 in no particular order Knights of The Old Republic, Borderlands, Gran Turismo 2, and Oblivion. I'm sure this will change once the Mass Effect 3 and the new Elder Scrolls are released. Portal 2 was pretty epic but too short.

NewtoThis

FF6 has always been one of my favorite RPGs but out of recent games I'd have to say either Fallout 3 or Red Dead Redemption (which is basically GTA with cowboys!) Anything fun, really. (I suck at shooting games, but they're still fun for me.)

On a related note, guys;

I'm going to get a (private) 12 people maximum Minecraft server soon (as I said a few posts back), and am still looking for people to join us on the server once it's set up. Right now there's about 4 people of which I know are going to be in it (me included), and there's room for more.

So yeah, if you want to, let me know. :3