What is the grossest thing you would do if it would cure your SA?

mmmm

I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to fear factor cuisine but I'd love to know how far you guys would go

BlackKids

Hell Yeah. I'd pretty much do anything if I could get back to how I was before all this kicked off. Confident, outgoing, popular. Who wouldnt want that again?

Last edited:

kuhtreen

I think I would do a lot of things....but I honestly could not do what Scrabbl said! I'd rather have SA than do that.

Sinar_Matahari

What is the grossest thing I wouldn't do? lol
I wouldn't do any of the gross things. I'd do the scary things but not the gross things.

fuk that, keeping your in dignity intact, so you would rather be a sad depressed loner the rest of yer life??? Hmmm great choice everyone who said that.

I would give up my dignity on one occasion to be cured of this. If there was any sort of magical cure I would of course do it. It's not a hard choice between being free of this or doing one thing that would be undignified really!

pshhhhh dignity is overrated!!! Keeping your dignity is no fun!!

If it meant not having SA anymore I'd eat a pile of live earth worms mmmmmmmmm it would be so worth it!! Plus I'd have an awesome story to tell people :D

Satine

Well, I deliberately put myself through several public humiliations to get over it, so that's how far I'd be prepared to go if I had to do it all again. I've a few cringeworthy memories, but they're worth it.