What does your username mean?

megalon

images

images

edit: Just found this. This is the problem when you're a giant monster / humanoid robot that grows several stories tall. No room big enough to provide any privacy.:rolleyes:
images

Last edited:

sucettes

'Sucettes' means Lollipops in French. There's a song by Serge Gainsbourg I really like that's called 'Les Sucettes' so I picked it as my username. He doesn't refer to lollipops in the song though but still............. :rolleyes:

Little Miss Muffet

I chose Little Miss muffet cos the nursery rhyme goes:

Little miss Muffet sat on her tuffet eating her curds and whey,
Along came a spider and sat down beside her and frightened Miss Muffet away (the spider represents people for me though) : )

ScaredToBreathe

it means im scared to breathe...hmmm wonder why im stilve alive then...

jk i dont know why i picked that username, it was just the first name that popped into my head when i was making an account and it seemed suitable on a social phobia site.

i suppose you could go into deeper meaning with it though, like if someone was scared to breathe they would still have to breathe or else they would die or pass out, the same goes for anxiety where a person might be so afraid in social situations but they gotta push through it or they wont go as far in life and even though you're afraid you have to conquer your fears yadayadayada... i just wish it was that easy..

ScaredToBreathe

Very boring story behind mine..... It's a pen name of sorts that I've hardly used as a pen name. But I like it. The full name is Beatrice Knight ;) (I used to imagine it was my English alter ego or something, haha. I'm pretty much obsessed with all things English, so.........)

a pseudonym! :D that's not so boring, i thought it was probably your real name. and English is awesomeness :)

Agent_Violet

'Sucettes' means Lollipops in French. There's a song by Serge Gainsbourg I really like that's called 'Les Sucettes' so I picked it as my username. He doesn't refer to lollipops in the song though but still............. :rolleyes:

I LOVE that:) now I know a new French word yay learning!!

U

userremoved

Mine is a fictional character from the Night Angel trilogy. He's an immortal assassin that, once he's killed, gets resurrected a day later. He changed his name every time he came back, this is one of the funnier ones.

Tiercel

tier·cel noun \ˈtir-səl\
: a male hawk
Origin: Middle English tercel, from Anglo-French, from Vulgar Latin *tertiolus, from diminutive of Latin tertius third; probably from the fact that the male is about one third smaller than the female
First Known Use: 14th century

I like hawks, am male, and low self-esteem makes me feel lesser than everyone around me. So it's only natural to name myself after a male hawk, which is smaller than the female.

Illusions

Mine is pretty straightforward I think. It just randomly popped into my head when I was thinking of a single word for my username.

Section_31

at the risk of being laughed at, i thought of mine because im a huge clint eastwood movie fan, the "man with no name". Thats exactly how i prefer it, to not really be known by the people around me, and leave whenever i need to.

additionally, the other part of it is because i balk at authority, i have most of my life. Ive always been fascinated with people who sort of take it to the extreme and do somthing society is just shocked by (not i said fascinated with, not condoning of or supportive of). In this case i was thinking of Lee Harvey Oswald, hence the lone gunman.

LifeInternal88

Haha its a dunno face, like "I dunno"

I dunno what it means, has no significant meaning to me I just thought it was neat and different haha

^Ah Very cool!

Oh well, you can probably guess mine. Someone posted a thread about this; feeling stuck inside yourself.

Just means I feel like my real life is inside of me. And the outside...well that's just what I'm able to express. I feel all kinds of emotion, but don't (or can't) show a lot of it.

But I wish I picked a more unserious name :D Seriously!

And the 88...well haha. I don't know why I had to put that there.:confused:

lol mine is really lame

i always wanted work for the fbi when i was growing up...i thought it would be the coolest job in the world. i wanted to be in computer crimes...just me in a dark creepy office spying on hackers and catching bad guys online.

sooo that's the Agent part...

^lol I always assumed that whenever I saw your name.