What did you do today?

Kiwong

walked another 5km. Went to thre shops. Had a visitor. watched rhe footy. Did some cleaning. played wordament and pracrised guitar. Did my rehab exercises

F0AM

walked another 5km. Went to thre shops. Had a visitor. watched rhe footy. Did some cleaning. played wordament and pracrised guitar. Did my rehab exercises

When's your Next appointment With the cardiologist?

Kiwong

In January next year, Foam, My heart valve leaks, but the fact I don't have symptoms like breathlessness is good.They want me too recovef from the stroke.

lily

Have you tried taking fish oil Kiwong? if you buy the best one you can get looking at the ingredients carefully then it helps w/ your heart and blood vessels and brain like people who would get alzheimer's at an old age, etc. and like arthritic conditions.

F0AM

In January next year, Foam, My heart valve leaks, but the fact I don't have symptoms like breathlessness is good.They want me too recovef from the stroke.

Glad to read that Kiwong! Since i'm a little hypochondriac waiting that long for my next appointment would be a hell :bigsmile:

Slept in forever today because I worked a 12 at 5 am yesterday on 3 hours of sleep. I also went to the fair afterward. Racked up about 11 miles with all of the activities, so yeah, I was sleepy AF.

After waking up I took a shower.
Got a smoothie bowl.
Then hit up Starbucks because I'm an addict.
Came home and watched Netflix.
Did my hair/makeup and still felt hideous.
Ate a melted protein bar because it's hotter than Satan's balls outside.
Got picked up by my mom to go to an event in the park.
Met up with a guy I used to date's family (who are awesome and are friends with my family).
Drank some beer.
Was coaxed into dancing in front of everyone.
Embarrassed myself, but laughed it off.
Got invited to go rafting.
Ended up having a great time.
Got an unexpected compliment from the guy I dated's sister which made my day.
She said I seemed like a catch and looked surprised we broke up.
Now I'm at home watching WALL-E with my nephew and waiting for pizza.
Still feel sad, lonely, and ugly. Really wish I had a BF. Even this kid's movie is making me feel gutted. How pathetic is that.

Last edited:

PeterO

Good day today. First rehearsal for a new play. I also found a volunteering opportunity that I think will be very fulfilling. And I ate too much pizza.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Good day today. First rehearsal for a new play. I also found a volunteering opportunity that I think will be very fulfilling. And I ate too much pizza.

That's cool, man; I wish I could try acting. What kind of volunteer work are you looking into?

I've got a pizza on the way, let the good times and stomach aches roll. :D

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Have you tried taking fish oil Kiwong? if you buy the best one you can get looking at the ingredients carefully then it helps w/ your heart and blood vessels and brain like people who would get alzheimer's at an old age, etc. and like arthritic conditions.

The latest research is there is no discernible benefit to taking fish oil supplememts.
But next week they'll probably reverse their position on it.

theoutsider

Helped some friends with their garage sale. This was kind of a big deal for me because it was one of those things I volunteered for beforehand then dreaded it as the day crept closer as I surmised too many people would be there and I'd be forced to do the social-and-happy-about-it thing. Turned out to be okay though, I think I pulled it off as well as can be expected and actually made a new friend.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Annoyed my neighbours by playing the whole of Pantera's Reinventing the Steel album from start to finish, fairly loud, on my stereo. Then continued in that vain by hooking my guitar and amp up to my stereo, plugging in one of my distortion effect pedals and playing random metal style riffs for an hour or so. :bigsmile:

I tried to get my room tidy out... Spoiler: I failed that objective for today. :eek:mg:

lily

Today i went to church again and the songs were so nice i forgot my glasses. i was so tired though i fell half asleep during the sermon. Then i went to eat dinner and went home.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Not much. Just trying to fix a laptop for my oldest sister fiancée; while also trying to free up space on my own laptop.

I saw my nephew off to school, went to the gym, talked to a bunch of people online, uploaded pictures of myself on my Match profile, immediately regretted it, proceeded to only get messages from people who look like their casting for a snuff film/were WAY too old for me because I am a senior magnet, went hiking, worked out a little more, ate, and now I am sitting here drinking vegan chocolate coconut almond milk before bed.