What did you do today?

lily

i had a wonderful lunch and then i went to a supermarket and drank a smoothie and after i exercised so i don't feel like a failure today. it feels better today.

lily

Today i went to my dad's house and had a good time except i didn't go to another place my sister wanted to go to b/c it was so hot.

lily

i listened to lovely Christmas songs, exercised for a half hour and then went to my dad's house again.

Doing nothing all year long. Not only one.
that must feel bad *hugs* have you got any ideas as to what things to do now?

Last edited:

theoutsider

Had a rough day at work, then a rough day in traffic coming home only to find there's something going on at my condo which prevented me from entering for an hour and a half so I killed time sitting in my car and playing games on my phone. No where to go but up from here....I hope.

What did I do today??

I tied my tomato plants up so the wind won't wreck them, apart from that nothing.
Well, I lost myself in Wow for a while..

And I was feelin pretty down for a bit so I loaded Resident evil 7 Bio-hazard on the VR...
I've finished the game once before, but it still gets the heart pumping.

lily

Yesterday was a great day. I got a new black winter jacket that's warm and nice and nice and warm ice skates! :) Has anyone gone shopping and got anything or plans to get sth?

lily

Today I'm so bored/lonely but yesterday at least i went to do acupuncture, went grocery shopping and went to church.

lily

Ok now i did do a half hour exercise. I'm so proud of myself bc the meds I'm taking currently give me pretty much no motivation to do things and i had to force myself to do it. Parts of it were enjoyable that i liked to do though. Then i went to get an Expresso latte again downstairs at a store that opens 24 hrs a day! :bigsmile:

lily

Hey, how did you do that smiley? i like that one. Anyway today i went to do the usual. Well, i've got what i call might be good news. With my long black jacket i/we couldn't zip it up and then finally my mom found out there's anther zipper, it's a double zipper and it zipped up! I hope i didn't damage it, letting it last less long, trying to zip it up :(