What did you do today?

Hey guys,
I've always been curious about what everyone does from day to day - that being said, what have you been up to today? :)

DeadmanWalking

Well, not much occurs in my life. Just waking up, going to work, getting caught up in bad thoughts and trying to fight them off, and then coming back home to unwind and try to find some peace of mind.

I wish I could say I'm exciting, but I'm really not:giggle:.

F0AM

Well since it's only 8:40 AM here, so far i woke up, petted my cat (she always come to say good morning), had breakfast and i'm going to start my work out, and probably after that i'll initate a ritual for my EVERY-WEDNESDAY-DARK-ENTITY-SUMMONING...

Meh, nothing special.

What about you Sarah, how's your day?

PeterO

This was an annoying day. We are having electrical issues and I waited all day for the "emergency" electrician to arrive, and then he couldn't fix it. It will cost a lot of money to get it done. There are other annoying things like that going on too.

Yet I'm still in a reasonably good mood. I've put aside a few things I was forcing myself to do that I didn't really want to do, which was very satisfying.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Within the past 24 hours:

I tended to the grapes, the citrus trees, the herbs, and the lily pond. This was the fun part.

I did the weed-eating around the compound and dug up a leak in a grey water pipe only to discover it's being caused by a massive tree root buckling a junction. Not sure what I'm going to do about that yet. These things were the not fun part.

I've also played with my dog, played a bit of Pool of Radiance, did some reading, dealt with a plumbing crew (unrelated to the above problem but stressful in its own way), and got terrified by a message on my phone saying the place I applied for wants me to come in for a job interview.

:eek:mg:

I'm about ready for bed now.

lily

Today is not a good day for me. I woke up too late. Didn't plan it out properly.

Well since it's only 8:40 AM here, so far i woke up, petted my cat (she always come to say good morning), had breakfast and i'm going to start my work out, and probably after that i'll initate a ritual for my EVERY-WEDNESDAY-DARK-ENTITY-SUMMONING...

Meh, nothing special.

What about you Sarah, how's your day?

I'm always down for a good Satan worship - how long is your summoning? 'Cause anything longer than 45 minutes seems excessive.
My day has been okay. I woke up at 6:25 am to get ready to catch the bus by 7:18 am to switch to another bus to be to work by 9 am.

Thankfully the hospital where I work is right by a Starbucks so I could get my daily dose of crack before work. I am way too deep in my caffine addiction. I work 12 hour shifts, so that eats up my whole day pretty much. My body hurts from working out yesterday. I went up 10 pounds on the hip abductor from 150 to 160, so my inner thighs are burning. My obliques are on fire, too. Lifting always makes me super hungry the next day, which sucks. I have to try to refrain from eating whatever I want. Boo.

At least after work I can go home and watch the season finale of Handmaid's Tale...and I have tomorrow off. Which is going to be super busy and every day after that. Oh, and I got a bunch of letters of recommendation for scholarships, so hopefully I can make some good money on that.

I'm always down for a good Satan worship - how long is your summoning?
Had a run-in with Satan today. He had a couple of his demons doing diy on my neighbouring house, for several hours. Got me all riled up. Making noises back at them had no effect whatsoever. All men are b*stards, & noisy ones at that. I realized that it HAS to be Satan at work, to torture me mercilessly for hours on end; they just find a suitable human host to live in, usually a male "b*stard".

Thankfully the hospital where I work is right by a Starbucks so I could get my daily dose of crack before work. I am way too deep in my caffine addiction. I work 12 hour shifts, so that eats up my whole day pretty much
The nurses in my country are on strike today, citing being over-worked and under-paid. Do you feel like that is the case with you "Sarah_M"?

My life is seriously not even worth talking about.

All the trappings of a lowlife without any of its romanticized perks.
Yeah, I don't get how some people have a "downward envy".
How is it that there are so many people existing that are so ignorant they actually believe all of the falsely-assumed myths, that some idiots attribute to living on the 2nd last ladder rung from the ground? :eek:h:

I feel like shouting to them "You want to swap lives? You wouldn't survive a week living my life!". But they probably wouldn't believe me anyway.

Within the past 24 hours:

I tended to the grapes, the citrus trees, the herbs, and the lily pond. This was the fun part.

I did the weed-eating around the compound and dug up a leak in a grey water pipe only to discover it's being caused by a massive tree root buckling a junction. Not sure what I'm going to do about that yet. These things were the not fun part.

I've also played with my dog, played a bit of Pool of Radiance, did some reading, dealt with a plumbing crew (unrelated to the above problem but stressful in its own way), and got terrified by a message on my phone saying the place I applied for wants me to come in for a job interview.

:eek:mg:

I'm about ready for bed now.
You grow grapes and citrus fruit!? :thumbup:
Do you sell the excess amounts? or is it just on a small scale, for yourself?

F0AM

I'm always down for a good Satan worship - how long is your summoning? 'Cause anything longer than 45 minutes seems excessive.
My day has been okay. I woke up at 6:25 am to get ready to catch the bus by 7:18 am to switch to another bus to be to work by 9 am.

Thankfully the hospital where I work is right by a Starbucks so I could get my daily dose of crack before work. I am way too deep in my caffine addiction. I work 12 hour shifts, so that eats up my whole day pretty much. My body hurts from working out yesterday. I went up 10 pounds on the hip abductor from 150 to 160, so my inner thighs are burning. My obliques are on fire, too. Lifting always makes me super hungry the next day, which sucks. I have to try to refrain from eating whatever I want. Boo.

At least after work I can go home and watch the season finale of Handmaid's Tale...and I have tomorrow off. Which is going to be super busy and every day after that. Oh, and I got a bunch of letters of recommendation for scholarships, so hopefully I can make some good money on that.

That's great Sarah, let's hope u become rich. I'm loving the Handmaid's tale so far, just finished season 1!

Lifting always makes me super hungry the next day, which sucks. I have to try to refrain from eating whatever I want. Boo.

Sarah you must stop eating after working out, you must eat WHILE doing it!

anigif_enhanced-23062-1420583623-14.gif
tenor.gif

And no satanic worships here, i cut my relationship with Satan, he's so irritating, constantly sending audios through whatsapp and he's only into reversed music...bah i blocked him.

It wasn't a good day, the ritual turned up being a failure. After setting up the glyphs, the human blood (please don't use virgin's blood, demons prefer experienced ppl :cool:), an item that works as a catalyst of dark energies (in my case i've used a Windows vista CD), and reciting the spell, i get a goddammed message saying:
HTML:
Error 666, connection to the server lost
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?! i was so infuriated!

Anyway, today i'll buy candles, some more chalk for the glyphs and thankfully i have some spare blood left so no kidnapping today. Tho i still need to get rid of the corpses since i only needed the blood and not the rest of the body, but my neighbour "Emile" practices cannibalism (loves every human being, such a philanthropist!) so he will help me with that, i can always count on him!

Also i think i'm gonna call my Undernet provider, let's see if they can fix my connection issues.

Can't really complain, life has treated me well. Cya guys, hope your day is going great! i'll keep you posted.

Last edited:
That's great Sarah, let's hope u become rich. I'm loving the Handmaid's tale so far, just finished season 1!

Sarah you must stop eating after working out, you must eat WHILE doing it!

anigif_enhanced-23062-1420583623-14.gif
tenor.gif

And no satanic worships here, i cut my relationship with Satan, he's so irritating, constantly sending audios through whatsapp and he's only into reversed music...bah i blocked him.

It wasn't a good day, the ritual turned up being a failure. After setting up the glyphs, the human blood (please don't use virgin's blood, demons prefer experienced ppl :cool:), an item that works as a catalyst of dark energies (in my case i've used a Windows vista CD), and reciting the spell, i get a goddammed message saying:
HTML:
Error 666, connection to the server lost
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?! i was so infuriated!

Anyway, today i'll buy candles, some more chalk for the glyphs and thankfully i have some spare blood left so no kidnapping today. Tho i still need to get rid of the corpses since i only needed the blood and not the rest of the body, but my neighbour "Emile" practices cannibalism (loves every human being, such a philanthropist!) so he will help me with that, i can always count on him!

Also i think i'm gonna call my Undernet provider, let's see if they can fix my connection issues.

Can't really complain, life has treated me well. Cya guys, hope your day is going great! i'll keep you posted.
I've ran out of "Thanks" buttons again. :eek:h:

So.... Thank you for the very long laugh, FOAM!! :p

*typing this through the tears of laughter running down her face*!!

Have you ever tried writing for comedy T.V shows or stage comediens? You could make a fortune with your A grade sense of humour, FOAM. Seriously!

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Not much.

Gym.
Washed car
Housework
Shopping
More jobs around house
Downloaded VR Bio hazard extras
Took care of chooks and sick cat
Ensured PC security was ok
Drank a bottle of Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey (haha I'm 3/4 pissed while writing this)
Played Downloadable extra content on Resident Evil Bio hazard
Wondered why I'm on this earth
Thought fk this world and it's s h i t t y system (just like every other day)
Sought something that would give me inspiration to keep me going (just like every other day)
Thought 'fk it' and drank some more.
Watched some awesome gaming vids
Hated the world some more
contemplated opting out
Wanted the company of a beautiful woman
And.... here I am.

:giggle:

Last edited:

lily

i went out to eat some lunch and then went a bit of shopping. Now I'm bored but next week I'm on the go to try new things.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I ran some errands for my family, tried to jump-start my aunt's car (no luck, it'll have to go in the shop Monday morning) and had lunch with my mom and grandpa.

I went to the store and bought some Dews and some crap to shovel into my face. Then I came home and played an old video game, watched some videos on youtube, and just thought about stuff.

Just another lay in the dife.

18-king-of-fools.png