What book are you currently reading?

Man on the Moon

I am half way through a Francois Truffaut Biography.

truffaut.jpg

B

Beatrice

This....

51tsy0q-bdl.jpg

And re-reading these..... They're soooo good. Last time I read them I was in middle school.

Sega-Grabs-His-Dark-Materials-Game-Trilogy-2.jpg

I started to read Dante's "Inferno." I've been wanting to read it for a while. The introduction to the book says the best way to read Dante is to just read it straight through without taking the time to look at the footnotes. I tried this and couldn't understand what was going on. So I'm reading a "Buffy TVS" book. I doubt it will be any good, but whatever.

41FWDOzt9iL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

twiggle

Nothing at the moment. My mum has lent me some knobby love story but I think it'll just annoy me to read it haha.
I love anything by Alison Weir though... she writes about the lives of the Tudors. She wrote an amazing book about Lady Jane Grey. It was fiction based on fact.

Phoenixx

Angels & Demons by Dan Brown.

Yeah I started this back in February, then cast it aside once I became busy with school work. And now I've finally picked it up again. It hasn't exactly captured my full interest though like the first book did. Hm... I may or may not finish this. I hate not finishing books, but I hate reading books that don't capture my full interest, even getting a quarter of the way through. :p

nicole1

I started to read Dante's "Inferno." I've been wanting to read it for a while. The introduction to the book says the best way to read Dante is to just read it straight through without taking the time to look at the footnotes. I tried this and couldn't understand what was going on. So I'm reading a "Buffy TVS" book. I doubt it will be any good, but whatever.

41FWDOzt9iL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I just found out about these and want to start reading them too.

chrisjurban

when you are engulfed in flames, david sedaris. almost done. bout to move on to midnight's childred, i think it's called, by salman rushdie. i'll probably mingle that un with the tao of physics and the dante club.

Phoenixx

The Throne Of Fire by Rick Riordan. The Kane Chronicles really aren't doing much for me. They're somewhat enjoyable, but they don't have nearly the charm that the Percy Jackson series had.