What blood type are you? Does a blood type make a difference with mental health

scruffpot

so what are you?

Just wondering this question as it came up in a conversation online
However we were all A/AB/+/- blood type, or is this all coincidental? Or just a bunch of rubbish, I wanna know.

please list your blood type below.

Im AB+

Last edited:

Tiercel

AB+.

Every time I think of it I picture someone like Tony Soprano saying it.

'ey! Be positive!

Tiercel

Whoa! That article was interesting until this part:

It is evident that Adam and Eve had Rh negative blood – the type would have to be ‘O’, because Adam was created perfect and that would mean the ‘purest’ blood. Eve would definitely have the same blood as well. Eve’s ‘sin’ was committing adultry with an ‘outsider’ (yes there were other humans on the earth when Adam and Eve were placed here). Eve’s sin resulted in the birth of Cain – with positive blood – his father perhaps a Blackfoot Indian with ‘A’ positive type blood.... Descendants of Cain were sent out from Adam and Eve into the land of ‘Nod’ – (America?). Or maybe Cain’s father was a ‘Lapp’ who again had A+ blood. Cain’s family were sent into ‘Nod’ which could mean the extreme north – a good place to send Cain, and America wouldn’t be much of a punishment. The Blackfoot Indians do have the highest concentration of ‘A’ blood, however. The descendants of Cain would have confined themselves from the outside races of people because they were ‘marked’ in some way and were fearful of death if they ventured out into the world.

So Eve had relations with a Blackfoot Indian. But it gets better!

There are certain similairites that occur to those having rh negative blood – according to some who have it there are common patterns found, which include the following:
1. predominance of green or hazel eyes that change color like a chameleon, but also blue eyes 2. true red or reddish hair 3. low pulse rate 4. low blood pressure 5. keen sight or hearing 6. ESP 7. extra rib or vertabrae 8. UFO connections 9. love of space and science 10. a sense of not belonging to the human race 11. piercing eyes 12. para-normal occurrences 13. physic dreams 14. truth seekers 15. desire for higher wisdom 16. empathetic illnesses 17. deep compassion for fate of mankind 18. a sense of a ‘mission’ in life 19. physic abilities 20. unexplained scars on body 21. capability to disrupt electrical appliances 22. alien contacts

Man, I need to get rid of this RH + factor. It's just bringing me down. ;)

WeirdyMcGee

O-

I can't donate though-- which makes me feel really horrible, knowing how many people out there need donors.
I really doubt blood type makes a difference when it comes to a person's mental health. haha
~ but physical health makes a difference, in my opinion. (healthy body/healthier mind, kind of thing)