what are u doing?

davidburke

It's for sixth form college, hehe. I'm doing A level further maths. Sixth form is for people between the age of 16-18 (normally).

o i see.. i get confused its different here. i am doing astrophysics in uni but i actually have to repeat applied math before i go on to my 2nd year cause i failed it last year but i actually still enjoy it even though i'm crap at it. I prefer physics more. i'm guessing it interests you too with that username?:D

o i see.. i get confused its different here. i am doing astrophysics in uni but i actually have to repeat applied math before i go on to my 2nd year cause i failed it last year but i actually still enjoy it even though i'm crap at it. I prefer physics more. i'm guessing it interests you too with that username?:D

oh yes, it does indeed. I'm still kicking myself for not picking physics A level. I'm doing maths, further maths, biology and chemistry.

In sixth form you pick a few subjects and you usually stick with them for two years. In the first year you do your As (advanced subsidiary) and in the second year the A2 modules which are more advanced.

hangbi92

I just chatted online with my parents. And now Im doing my favourite things: play Final Fantasy VII on my PSP

Ignace

I'm wondering what chained is fantasizing about.:eek:
@ Flowergirlie: I hope u get better soon.::(:

Blaze

I just woke up. Still trying to see straight, I woke up out of a dream so I'm all disorientated.