what are u doing?

Emily_G

taking a break from cleaning :) so far did the dishes, cleaned the bathroom sink/toilet, cleaned the stove :D still want to get a lot more done before the day is over though!!

mrb

well today i biked for 30 miles along the sea front , then got home had a shower then weight trained , now im on here slowly getting drunk :rolleyes: yea yea i know bad boy gazza :D

hippiechild

Being totally eugh and bleagh...no energy or will to write anything meaningful or coherent... I feel like I might accidentally fall asleep mid-stride, collapsing into a useless pile of chemicals, flesh and bone. I'm also scratching at my face, which has become itchy as hell... also watching cartoons like some weirdo dork, but I'm too lethargic to upset the equilibrium... and so it goes.

mrb

on here been busy today , but now im board board board , why can i not just be happy to sit still , be nice to take my gf out for a meal then go see a movie , but shes not here , hmmmmm do i get some cans in to numb the bourdum of it all ...... ill be glad to get back to work tomorow

coyote

At work - business is slow today...rainy Sunday. Dog tired from being up later last night.

lunarla

Eating cheerios and feeling icky 'cause this is exactly what I did yesterday. Nothing against the cheerios though.

combat

Just trying really hard to stay distracted right now before I start thinking too much...