what are u doing?

DanFC

Studying for my Neurobiology and Organic Chem exams, blah. At least I have some music playing.

Fighter86

Just reading and replying stuff on here, and procrastinating the fact that I need to clean my contact lenses, remove my makeup and take a shower. I'm also dead tired and want to just crawl into bed but for some reason find it hard to move away from the com for now.

mrb

on here just come back from the pub after a nice dinner , gave the waitress a good tip like i always do even though she didnt really do anything :confused: but i think those gals work really hard for there money , anyways im board now ...

anomicdeer

posting on here... wishing I can stay off Facebook.
No one talks to me... at least... not many.
Won't say anything unless I say something.
Not that I really want the attention... I just wish a certain person would say something to me.
I try so hard not to like him... I hate this.
I try not to disrespect myself anymore, so I should not go any further with this.

mrb

wondering weather to go down the offie and get some cans of beer , hmm 8 should do it my usual carsberg export , mean i havent had a beer for 8 flamein days :eek: what am i a monk now :mad:

Pink_Paula

I'm bored and feeling lonely so i'm on here :)

My bf has gone away for the weekend (it's a work thing!) and i feel a bit lost without him :rolleyes: