what are u doing?

Shenmue

There was a time when I used to drool at photos of Helena christensen. Now i'm drooling at photos of a deluxe king size bed. The specifications are incredible. No turn 1600 pocket spring mattress. Key filling- 50mm memory foam that is designed to mould to the contours of your body....I better stop there. That's enough excitement for me.

Phoenixx

Just got done eating an awesome dinner. Now just sitting here, checking the forum, and watching this sparrow outside my window catch bugs. I have a pair nesting in the pine tree right outside my window, they're fun to watch. :)

psych

Playing 7 wonders magical mystery tour, & feeling old & lame. :rolleyes:
hidesbehindsofa.gif

Phoenixx

^ Or maybe own a horse and carriage. Like, become Amish or something.

Australia's first Amish person. :rolleyes:::p:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
I'm trying to decide if I stick to my comfort zone spending the night at home watching indiana jones and eating strawberries with chocolate, or... going out having a beer with a couple of friends I've been almost ignoring since 3 months under the pretext of a social overdose at work

TheGirlInTheCorner

I'm trying to decide if I stick to my comfort zone spending the night at home watching indiana jones and eating strawberries with chocolate, or... going out having a beer with a couple of friends I've been almost ignoring since 3 months under the pretext of a social overdose at work

The strawberries sound good, as does Harrison Ford. What did you choose?