what are u doing?

ghostgrrl

Trying to get drunk as quickly as possible so that I don't have to be me or care

I'm laying in bed checking out this forum of course but about to jump on XBox to not think about anything again.

GirlInTheCorner, if you want to talk about anything, the grass, your drink, your painted toenail.. lol, I'm here :)

When I saw your username, it reminded me of a black and white photograph of british singer Kate Bush(my fav) when she was young. I can't seem to find the photo on google but it can be found on a my homepage I made years and years ago. I'm surprised its still accesible.

ladykashka.tripod.com/index.html

TheGirlInTheCorner

I'm laying in bed checking out this forum of course but about to jump on XBox to not think about anything again.

GirlInTheCorner, if you want to talk about anything, the grass, your drink, your painted toenail.. lol, I'm here :)

When I saw your username, it reminded me of a black and white photograph of british singer Kate Bush(my fav) when she was young. I can't seem to find the photo on google but it can be found on a my homepage I made years and years ago. I'm surprised its still accesible.

Thanks. The drink is starting to kick in. I'm sure it has nothing to do with my empty stomach and everything to do with my home brewed strawberry wine.

I know the one you mean. Every time I think of Kate Bush, i think of Wuthering Heights! X

crazypants

No, I just started it recently actually. Six years too late I guess, but whatever. ::p: I am finished season 2 today and am working my way through season 3.

No, that's perfect! You won't have to suffer through waiting for each episode - I love watching shows that way! And you've got plenty of time to watch all the way up till next season. Cool!

crazypants

LOVE Kate Bush! If she ever came to the states to perform, I'd sell one of my kidneys to see her!