what are u doing?

Rembrandt Broam

IMG_0044.jpg

:eek: :eek:

That looks...incredible!!

TheGirlInTheCorner

IMG_0044.jpg

It was amazing.

Nobody wants to be like Peter. Or maybe that's just me.

I think I'm in love! Ha! I could live there! We don't have anything like that. There is a place like that near where my brother lives in California, but that's a long way to go for chocolate!

Yes but I think I would be because he's so immature!!

MikeyC

I think I'm in love! Ha! I could live there! We don't have anything like that. There is a place like that near where my brother lives in California, but that's a long way to go for chocolate!
If you ever find yourself in Shellharbour, let me know and we'll get a whole bunch of chocolate.

Yes but I think I would be because he's so immature!!
He annoys me, ha. Each to their own, I guess.

TheGirlInTheCorner

If you ever find yourself in Shellharbour, let me know and we'll get a whole bunch of chocolate.

I currently have no idea where that is, but will look it up and will definitely look you up and take you up on this! :D

That was the first one on the menu, right? I wonder how much of it is all over your face when you're done?! X

MikeyC

I currently have no idea where that is, but will look it up and will definitely look you up and take you up on this! :D

That was the first one on the menu, right? I wonder how much of it is all over your face when you're done?! X
South-eastern Australia...so quite a way for you to go.

On the table menu, yeah. There's a big board at the counter with more items to choose from. None is on my face. Like I'm going to waste it!

TheGirlInTheCorner

South-eastern Australia...so quite a way for you to go.

On the table menu, yeah. There's a big board at the counter with more items to choose from. None is on my face. Like I'm going to waste it!

It looks pretty. Haha! You would say that, I bet you have a chocolate moustache when you're done! :D

A long way, yes, but one day when you are old and grey, I will come knocking on your door and you better have your wallet ready!

MikeyC

It looks pretty. Haha! You would say that, I bet you have a chocolate moustache when you're done! :D

A long way, yes, but one day when you are old and grey, I will come knocking on your door and you better have your wallet ready!
No way. It all gets digested. :)

If I keep eating this chocolate, I won't make it that far. ;)

TheGirlInTheCorner

Lying in bed on the last day of the bank holiday, pretending that tomorrow will never come. Wondering what the weather is like outside and watching re-runs of Murder She Wrote.. :D

lilmutegirl

Watching Law & Order: SVU, sipping on some sleepytime tea and eating Kix. Trying to plan, but not worry too much, about finances...

polishgirl

I'm sitting, watching How I Met Your Mother and thinking about the day that has just passed.

And I"m craving some pizza very badly.