Weak sissy biatch...

206Raider

Everybody should respect them, I do. My cousin is in the National Guard but spent a year in Iraq, and he told me about all the crazy **** he saw, but he did change completely and he said himself they brainwash you and you belong to Uncle Sam. So it is kind of a robot but anybody willing to go through all that gets my respect.

Walk

Everybody should respect them, I do. My cousin is in the National Guard but spent a year in Iraq, and he told me about all the crazy **** he saw, but he did change completely and he said himself they brainwash you and you belong to Uncle Sam. So it is kind of a robot but anybody willing to go through all that gets my respect.

I know someone who went to Iraq as well.

For someone to go through all that at age 18-19 is simply overwhelming. I was thinking about joining the military but as much as I wanted to help out my fellow countrymen, I just couldn't agree with the war. I made the right choice, but I still consider veterans to be among the best Americans (live in the US).

Remus

Staff member
I think there is a difference between willing to die for your countries defence (which I would) to being posted around the globe for political stupidity, soldiers should not bear the blame of thier political leaders lies and blunders.

EgoZero

Yeah respect the soldiers and don't show even a little bit of respect for weak-ass sissy biatches.

johnny 85

but he did change completely and he said himself they brainwash you and you belong to Uncle Sam. So it is kind of a robot but anybody willing to go through all that gets my respect.

why would anybody wanna go through all of that though :confused: it makes no sence to be honest . also you should watch the movie brothers. Brothers (2009/I) the info for the movie is on that link. the movie is online, pm me if u want the link m8.

johnny 85

I think there is a difference between willing to die for your countries defence (which I would) to being posted around the globe for political stupidity, soldiers should not bear the blame of thier political leaders lies and blunders.

agreed !!!!!

206Raider

A lot of people join becuase they feel they don't have a choice and it is easy money, sign and get 10 grand right away, that's why my cousin did it. My friend wants to do it becuase he can't find a job and feels it his only option, he also was depressed with no family so he figures who cares what happens. I almost joined the marines but changed my mind, if it's not what I really want to do then there is no point.

Oh and thanks for the offer johnny 85 but I really want to see that movie in theaters, I hate watching movies online with bad quality and that's one I've been wanting to see.

Walk

A lot of people join becuase they feel they don't have a choice and it is easy money, sign and get 10 grand right away, that's why my cousin did it. My friend wants to do it becuase he can't find a job and feels it his only option, he also was depressed with no family so he figures who cares what happens. I almost joined the marines but changed my mind, if it's not what I really want to do then there is no point.

Oh and thanks for the offer johnny 85 but I really want to see that movie in theaters, I hate watching movies online with bad quality and that's one I've been wanting to see.

Money doesn't mean much when you're head's blown off. My friend risked his life because at the time, he thought he was doing the right thing. He eventually realized that it might not have been, but he told me straight up "at least we got rid of a dictator and the people have more rights now"... let's just say, I'll never forget those words.

I'm done with this thread.

Luke1993

Yeah respect the soldiers and don't show even a little bit of respect for weak-ass sissy biatches.

Are you saying you deserve respect?

Anyway I respect all memebers of the armed forces, it was my dream to join one of them, but unfortunately it cannot happen though.

206Raider

Money doesn't mean much when you're head's blown off. My friend risked his life because at the time, he thought he was doing the right thing. He eventually realized that it might not have been, but he told me straight up "at least we got rid of a dictator and the people have more rights now"... let's just say, I'll never forget those words.

I'm done with this thread.

Whoa, are you getting defensive? I never said anything bad about people in the Military, I'm just speaking on what my cousin said and why they joined. I told them don't join for the money but I'm sayin I respect anybody who wants to fight for the country to the fullest, there's nothing really more honorable than that.

Mokkat

I almost joined the army at one point. The danish army that is. At that time I actually wouldn't have minded risking my life, not more that I would mind staying in the sad little hole I had dug for myself anyway. It was the communications and digital warfare department I considered joining though, not the actual frontline troopers.