Weak sissy biatch...

EgoZero

I have no discipline or will to make myself do anything. My life sucks and I cant do anything about it.

sullyS1985

I have no discipline or will to make myself do anything. My life sucks and I cant do anything about it.

I think if you analyzed why you think you have no discipline or will to do anything, you will realize that is irattional. In some senses you may lack those characteristics but realize there are probably just as many instances in which you do have discipline and will.

Silvox Black

actually they break down your character, (with the harrasment and all) and they build a new one. The "robot army one".

Well it is what must be done in order to create a standing army of men that will charge into the maw of death without balking. Foolish and gruesome, but necessary if the people need to defend themselves.

It has no sense when people make statements like this. It doesn't help anything.

It may make him feel better to vent in this way. Sometimes just letting our frustrations out is therapeutic, as long as we don't stew for too long in self pity.

Walk

actually they break down your character, (with the harrasment and all) and they build a new one. The "robot army one".

Actually, most military guys deserve a lot of respect for willing to die for their country. Even you disagree with the war, they still deserve respect.

I've never met a military person with a weak character. They are very proud of their service to the country, and they should be. I respect them a lot.

sullyS1985

Actually, most military guys deserve a lot of respect for willing to die for their country. Even you disagree with the war, they still deserve respect.

I've never met a military person with a weak character. They are very proud of their service to the country, and they should be. I respect them a lot.

I agree and have a lot of respect for people in the armed forces for what they have been through. I may not agree with the reason they are at war but i respect them more than most.