watching Big Brother makes me sick

dancingintherain

You know that show were people have to live in a house with cameras everywhere? Seen it? It's just, terrifying. If I was on the show, I'll be hiding under the bed :D

SmileMore

Big Brother is for attention seekers who crave the attention so to them i guess the idea of people watching them is a good thing. Unlike people like us who are the complete opposite. I personally can't stand shows like Big Brother. It's just full of pathetic people who rely on attention to make them feel better about themselves. I feel the same way about Facebook, Twitter etc

Flowers-Of-Bloom

Big Brother, Jersey S(w)hore(s), the Kardashians and pretty much any fake reality tv show centered around loud, obnoxious and/or pretentious people sickens me. But that's mainly just because of the trashy people.

hidwell

But the fact that they are popular with a lot of people just goes to show how shallow and pretentious society is.

cowboyup

I don't watch 'reality' tv.
I used to catch a few episodes here and there, but not anymore.

Seems we can not escape the fact that people in general have become pretentious, narcissistic sheeple.

such as:
On vacation, I went to Yellowstone, and we were waiting for Old Faithful, and these teenage girls were posing, taking pics of each other, flinging their hair about, and saying, "oh this is so going on facebook" "take another pic, my hair is not right"...
blah.

Newtype

Big Brother is for attention seekers who crave the attention so to them i guess the idea of people watching them is a good thing. Unlike people like us who are the complete opposite. I personally can't stand shows like Big Brother. It's just full of pathetic people who rely on attention to make them feel better about themselves. I feel the same way about Facebook, Twitter etc

That is what I think also.

scaredy_fox

I used to watch it a few years ago and I must say that the first episodes are always a little more interesting because there is something happening. But then it becomes boring because all they do is eat and sleep. I love how the show creators always pick the most shallow and stupid people that you can find on the face of the earth. It makes you really think what kind of audience they are targeting. No offense to anyone here who enjoys watching it though.

Bustn Justin

I only watch Big Bro just becuase I work with reality show freaks and bet money on it.

I think the houseguests this season are very annoying and makes me want to not watch. As well I hate it when Julie Chen users her famous line 'but first' after she tells you someting that you are interested in watching.

If I had to go in the Big Bro house, I think I have to do some hardcore drinking to deal with everyone's drama.

Final thing about Big Bro I don't like is that its rigged so the producers choose what goes on instead of the houseguests and the viewers.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I used to watch one of those. I remember there was this girl who refused to dance semi-naked with the others. She was the first one who got kicked out.

JonSP

Big Brother is a guilty pleasure of mine. It's changed over the years but still has its moments :)